RPGM None Viper RSR-DVD

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
4fe280ddf86845512ed111bffea9711c5044a356e96d78cb55b1dce5a5232e54.jpg
Insight :

A game that mixes old-school dungeon crawling with animated cutscenes.
It is a dark age in the kingdom of Alitalia. The monsters ransack the cities, massacre the men and take the women as slaves. Four adventurers set out to put an end to the rampages...

TITLE : Viper RSR
DEVELOPER :

CENSORED : YES
Language : Japonais
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I'm a bit confused on what you need cracked.
I was able to just run the game. It's not translated but that's a different problem.

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
I'm a bit confused on what you need cracked.
I was able to just run the game. It's not translated but that's a different problem.
my goal was just to help people who were looking for the game after if anyone has the translation feel free to share

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The game was really good, albeit dark, as usual with Sogna. Too bad the compangy die.

I once went on a rampage looking everywhere I could on internet for a translation...
And I did find something over the old site "sognamuseum". Sadly it wasn't a finished work.
The guys shared what they had done, so I grabbed it. Sadly I don't think you can just put the file in the installed folder and have the translated part in English.

If someone want to test and finish what the fan at the museum did years ago... here goes.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
After so many decades, it's still unmatched when it comes to the quality of 2D animation.
It actually tells us how low the standards have fallen