1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
when i see this art style i avoid instantly a lot of similar art style games ended bad for me
for example

Didn't like any of those games either, but I like the art in fact, gave this game a try and...

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Stop told about the similiar art plz. If u have brain, u can search gg or some hensite to know he is nao takami. He draws for a lot circle, ex [Aphrodite] [Circle Kame] [Melon Pants] [Shimizuan][Tistrya][sweet princess][Nagiya Honpo][Nekoshaku] and more.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
No gallery (recollection, memories, whatever) room?
Are you kidding me?
So, the errors in this game go beyond collision problems?

tuna221

Jun 27, 2019
full collection
I tried to talk to the well in the begining of the game and it jumped right to the recollection room

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I'm a little frustrated with the boss level. I got to the boss, lost, was then given a clue to ring the bells; were are the frickin bells?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok... KINDA FUCKIN ANOYYING WHEN THE FIRST BOSS IS OVER A THOUSAND HP AND THE ONLY FUCKIN WAY TO GET THROUGH IS A UNINTUITIVE HINT THAT GIVES ZERO HELP!!! yeah fucking ( hidden in the forest) GREAT FUCKING HELP! stupid ass game the art is good I like circle kame but no.

connerism372

Oct 17, 2017
ok... KINDA FUCKIN ANOYYING WHEN THE FIRST BOSS IS OVER A THOUSAND HP AND THE ONLY FUCKIN WAY TO GET THROUGH IS A UNINTUITIVE HINT THAT GIVES ZERO HELP!!! yeah fucking ( hidden in the forest) GREAT FUCKING HELP! stupid ass game the art is good I like circle kame but no.
I didn't know you could skip past the spider boss. I just fought every enemy that came up and I was able to kill it with a bit of struggling.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I didn't know you could skip past the spider boss. I just fought every enemy that came up and I was able to kill it with a bit of struggling.
dude... 4000+ hp and you get a time limit once you cross a certain point I had to do that part over (including leveling up beyond level5) fight a lot of mobs AND once that got old I had to find a way to beat the spider before time ran out I used over 16 mins to get to level 10 and some how it wasn't enough because 1. no items I had no way of healing I couldn't buy anything in the start and 2. TIME LIMIT!!! I had to figure out I had to talk to the npcs before the "DOG" in order to find out SURPRISE SURPRIES HOLY WATER FOUND AFTER 5 FRIKIN TRIES!!! by all account low hp for fmcs was not a good thing its kinda dumb when most of the time you get unlucky and get poisoned and that is what happened on my playthrus I couldn't take it I even went back in to acquire my level back to 10 after that time limit was settled. not fun man.

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
Hi I need Help! I have fight the Boss of the Cult and win, but I have see the Game Over Screen, what have i do wrong?

connerism372

Oct 17, 2017
Hi I need Help! I have fight the Boss of the Cult and win, but I have see the Game Over Screen, what have i do wrong?
As the other person said, inspect one of the statues to hit a button and move on to the next area.

But the thing that annoys me about fighting the Cult Leader is that it is a deliberate red herring. It's annoying that the dev made the fight to begin with and that it would force a game over regardless of how the player does in the fight, but they subtly note that is not what the player should be doing anyways overall. If only there was a new game+ so you could at least try out the drops you get from winning against the boss, but that doesn't exist.

Jan 10, 2018
If only there was a new game+ so you could at least try out the drops you get from winning against the boss, but that doesn't exist.
That's pretty much the story of this game in general, isn't it? "If only there was x" instead of a whole lot of bland. It's okay for what it is, but it just doesn't try to do a whole lot.

Though that specific complaint reminds me of "You, you've got me wrong", where they didn't bother coding in a result for if you actually defeated the final boss, and the final town full of super-powerful weapons and armor was completely meaningless as a result. That one kind of ticked me off, actually, though... A lot about that game ticked me off. They really did waste a perfectly good concept, there.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
help me i try fight with the boss but is game over where i go now? 1569544666235.png

connerism372

Oct 17, 2017
help me i try fight with the boss but is game over where i go now? View attachment 412275
As I and others have mentioned before, you're not supposed to fight the boss in the red room. You were supposed to read the dialogue that tells you to avoid the boss and inspect one of the statues in the red room to open a secret door at the top of the area to move into the next area. secret door.png

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the proper statue in the picture, but it is in the general area of where i put the protagonists (aka pick one of the statues around in the picture and something should happen).

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes