Others - Completed - Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

WorkPlease

Okay, so I gave this game a shot and only lasted around an hour. The good things are that the girls are attractive and that hot scenes are nice. Now, with that being said, let's get into the bad things--which is mostly everything else. The plot is not compelling, characters feel hollow and gameplay consists of tedious minigames and fetch quests, made worse by the fact that each area feels like it's 25% too big and since there were no choices to be made, it felt like linear fetch quest after linear fetch quest. I had to tap out after I received a quest to collect 20 items.

There was also an issue where I had either to play in a small window or full screen but the dialogue and scenes were in a corner and when I wanted to save I had switch to windowed again because buttons were out of place, which only added to the unsatisfaction I felt.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nicod

after playing for a decent time in this game

first ... why do you ever make a large world if it's empty and useless !
    okay you made a large world so why the avatar is slow as hell .... why i cannot run

PROs
    good looking characters

CONS
    no decent setting menu
    no decent story
    huge useless empty world
    many useless boring minigames
    soundtracks childish as fuck
    no voices
    granny renders

i got enough of this game every little minute find bla bla for bla bla bla
  3. 2.00 star(s)

IoriHCH

Boring design, big useless map, not fun mini game.
    The scene and animation are average, but for DEV's the 1st time is aceeptable and good start; unless you have many free time can waste, you can pass this.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Mmanga

in this game the characters seems like not exist no character development no depth no anything

the RPGM mini games are boring you are forced to do meaningless mini games to get money

maybe i didn't like the game because it lake the emotions and romance but after all the game doesn't worth
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Alibabas

This game is just awful, there's absolutely nothing to do, the characters lack depth and remind me of a bad aftertaste. This guy could have had so much more but ultimetaly falls flat on its own promise.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Alexander00131

Changed the whole story, i dont know. i played the versions before. it was okay. but why u need to change everything? its not really better. i build on other stones before. and the genres doesnt match to the game. hope its going to his first story :)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: bad and boring.

gameplay: boring and tedius.

scenes and draws: very short and tasteless.

music: meh just meh.

characters: meh.

conclussion: this game is boring and dont worth your time and money. BUT...but if you are a game dev, here a some reason to play it.

1. the map and design are really well done (but the character is slow, and there is nothing to do in all this colorfull map)

2. menus and questlog are really a spot on, and they look right, and easy to use.

3. the gameplay. yes i know i say it was boring. but is boring because is slow, there is a lot of ideas there. just poorly implemented.

"you can throw a idea away because is bad, or you can take the best of it, and make it better".
  8. 3.00 star(s)

itnoel

After forging a ruby ring for my sister there is a scene, following that scene it says hes tired. There is a green circle in your bedroom, after going there. it freezes. Over and over and over. same results. otherwise, fun game.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Jackbite

OK here's my take on this! I played this when it first came out & It was a nightmare! So i thought i give it another Go & it has improved 100% I'm using Xbox one controller And it work a treat! the video sex scenes are still limited the corner of the scene & You need to take it out of full scene to save! But that's Just nitpicking So my verdict is Worth playing!
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Darkere

Grammar is pre-school level. You are better off just imagining the story from the pictures alone. Controls are super clunky. Stuck on the second minigame because the buttons that are blended in are not the correct ones I need to actually press. Avoid.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Manfegor

Let's see what you need to know about this game in my opinion, if you ever consider to give it a try...

[!!Some spoiler maybe can be found below!!]

[[Game]]: Do not be fooled by the others tag, this is very much a rpgmaker style game. The fact this made with other engine won't help, you need to control a tiny man on a big map. Yeah. Except, that while the RPGM have some functions, this don't have. You can press F1 for some help and I/J, but menu on esc? Nope. Options? Nope. Settings? Nope. Save? NOPE...

[[Gameplay]]: Yep, you need to control a tiny man on a big map as I said, but that tiny man is awfully slow. So boring just to walk from one point to another, and then walk back. There is no option for run, probably because the main character is a fat f*ck who can't run... Sorry.

The controls is usual than in any other RPGM game. The minigames are somewhat interesting at first.
    - Fishing: You need to control the hook, and exacly "hit" the fish head with the hook to catch it, so it's a bit frustrating. Also while our waters is filled with a huge amount of garbage, why there have to be empty cans and boots! and whatnot in the imaginary world's water? Just my opinion... Other negative thing that fishing can't be interrupted, so either you catch something or just hit x on the top right corner of the game window. :)
    - Licking game. Nothing unexpected, you need to fill a meter to success. But the pressing is so monotone, it could be harder at the meter fills, but just again my opinion.

[[Story]]: Slave men, ruler women. Check. Incest. Check. Peeking on sister. Check. Somewhat crazy but very disgusting, ugly woman, but hero have to do something to her to achieve something greater.... Yeah, check...
    The story other than that could be interesting, and let's see what the devs can make out of it.

The language originally is russian I think, because there are some lesser/bigger mistake, also there is some text which remains russian. Nothing too serious (except the russian text), but should be fixed.

[[Graphics]]: The graphics overall is not bad at all. Of course there are huge mumber of games where the graphics is much better than this, but still not bad. The animations is also good. There is always place to improve but I won't turn down the game because of that.
    Actually after those games where the MC has unreal dick, I literally laughed when MC stripped down. But on the other hand it was very disgusting when grandpa did the same, yeah. >.>

I don't have that much complain about the map either. It's true that it's too big for such a slow guy, but other than that for this version it's not bad.
    And one other thing, it was really irritating, that every place where you can go through door, or at the side of a map there is a circle. Why? I am suppose to discover the world and see where can I go. Why there is a frikkin' circle everywhere?
    I don't need circle with fish and heart in it where there are fishing and quest related things either...

[[Overall]]: Unfortunately I can't recomend to play with this version. Maybe it's would be the best for waiting to fix up the errors, and change and tweak some feature. Also this should be an oppurtunity to solve quests and go through the story multiple way, like I want to choose if I go there or don't and instead do something else that can help me achieve things. Like "do there do that" linear games are not good. There should be cahnge in that too.

Until next version folks.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

macadam

based on version 0.1

- over used family sex incest stuff... in litteraly the most fuck fest way possible. player ( supposed to be virgin) almost instantly have a handjob from his own mother from the very beginning of the game.
    lets put that in the story side.
    - the controls are honestly bad. i would have prefer the classic clic for move or at least and auto-action when you are in front of the doors or way-swap zone.
    - the characters look... different. at least its not some playboy and all . but they still look pretty weird.
    - the map are big, char walk slowly and no option for make it move faster and of course.. when you need something, you need to go at the complete opposite of the map
    - a good point for the collector nude pics in chest
    - the shiny effect on items is hard to find sometime due to the "map" being very light colored
    - english is medium, the game have lots of grammar errors. but its ok i guess.
    - as big as it is, the map is 90% empty
    - the fishing mini game is insanely ridiculous it took me wayyy too long and the control are terrible.
    i didnt go more.. bored by the fishing minigame.
    we'll see in futur update if devs fix this to at least something less terrible.

2 stars.. yeah, hard . but game have too much flaws for now to be really enjoyable