Virt-A-Mate and VN

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey all!

Browsing various VN games I have encountered different types of renders. 2D styled, DAZ, HS2/AI or SexVilla(The klub 17). I'm curious because I haven't seen or recognize if anyone is using Virt-A-Mate as a tool for pics to VN.

Reactions: Sirrah

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, seriously!

Compared to Daz and Illusion, there is used to be a lack of maps/sets/environments - they are out there now but you have to really dig to find them, or be comfortable porting in CUAs.

But I gotta say that posing and rendering and particularly animating is easier in VAM, and the models coming out are great. Creating a game in VAM? That's still got a ways to go. But I am sure we'll start seeing Ren'py games with VAM renders real soon now.

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Yeah, seriously!

Compared to Daz and Illusion, there is used to be a lack of maps/sets/environments - they are out there now but you have to really dig to find them, or be comfortable porting in CUAs.

But I gotta say that posing and rendering and particularly animating is easier in VAM, and the models coming out are great. Creating a game in VAM? That's still got a ways to go. But I am sure we'll start seeing Ren'py games with VAM renders real soon now.
Yep, you right