Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Creator Key Auto Enabler

Pseodolias

Dec 22, 2018

Overview:
This mod enables the "Creator" patreon tier(highest right now) of Virt-A-Mate

Game/Creator: Virt-A-Mate / Meshed VR
Modder: Pseodolias
Mod Version: 1.0.0
Game Version: Tested with 1.15(Should work with most versions)
Language: N/A

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

fufupjotr

Dec 28, 2018
Thanks! Sadly version 1.16 is not working with this injector. Any plans updating it?
edit: Oh, it works now. Don't know why. Maybe because I let the menu ran for a bit, or my bruteforcing random keys into that textfield.

sexyanorexi

Mar 28, 2019
@fufupjotr can you open up the key.json as a text document and let me know what the key is? This is showing there are no injectors available for the game

fufupjotr

Dec 28, 2018
@fufupjotr can you open up the key.json as a text document and let me know what the key is? This is showing there are no injectors available for the game
Just the free user code, would be great if the mod writes down the key somewhere, my guess is it also bruteforces the keys, at least that would explain why it takes so long until the button appears. Where is your message showing?

uptor

Apr 2, 2019
> Install using Unity Mod Manager
can you describe this step in more detail pls

i got error in game: "Key file issue. pls check that key.json is in the root install folder."

Pseodolias

Dec 22, 2018
> Install using Unity Mod Manager
can you describe this step in more detail pls

i got error in game: "Key file issue. pls check that key.json is in the root install folder."
Where did you get the game files? It should have come with a key.json file with the game. The mod doesn't modify it, but the game still requires it

v-i-n-c-e

May 26, 2018
i know how being a pirate is and im not here to judge but meshedvr is an amazing dev and this game is outstanding the community is very talented and if you really like it i honestly think its better to just pledge for creator on patreon its worth every cent

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, can someone please tell the creator key for the 1.18.1.4 version?

Reactions: Ale69

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
Thank you - I quit patron after 1.17 and apperantly a new key is only needed if he jumps the 2nd number like 1.17.x 1.18.x 1.19 and not 1.18.1 1.18.2

Reactions: Hammerfall27