Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

God11

Dec 30, 2018
Ok now I'm curious too. don't really do discord but a invite to this group would be interesting

Jul 17, 2019
This was posted somewhere else (not here) by someone else (not me)
They are "snapshots" from the hidden discord channels that everyone is talking about
They are a couple months old, so I don't know if all the links will still work
I am not a member of this discord so I can't get you anything newer

~attachment removed~

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019
That's actually the files that someone gave me as well...
I would have uploaded that but then I thought it wasn't a good idea because I didn't want many of the uploaders from the snapshot to be affected since many of them are on the main legit discord... That's one of the reasons why it's private...
Shit well what can I say, if it's elsewhere then what's done is done...

If the links still work then download those instead as the presets are working perfectly there!
I can take it down from here if you'd like

Macto

Oct 18, 2019
Thank you for everything you've done, H8tXtract. I was disappointed to see content for VAM being put behind even more pay-walls. Just paying for VAM apparently isn't enough. Everyone and their grandma has a f*cking patreon these days. The problem is the people who just throw money at everything, without any thought.

Another game suffered the exact same fate, The Klub 17. Some users decided "I can just charge money for things that other people have been giving away for free for years". So what did other users do? They do the same. That guy is making money from idiots, then I shall as well. Some users simply ended up quitting completely, taking their work with them.

Greed really is the source of all problems.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Most of the bulk membership from my view are from communities where it's also common to this to happen (rendering, Illusion games and as you said TK17) so no wonder

ihuntu4free

Jan 18, 2019
When you put it like that I understand your point but getting into the discord was never really that hard, I'd say a day of chatting around would be more than enough to get in. I appreciate you taking the time to make this thread though, patreon is becoming a huge issue with every creator wanting to lock content behind paywalls, I support ElectricDreams and Sapuzex though since they share it all for $1. It's this wonderful site that made me find VAM in the first place lol.
What s the name of this discord and how can i acces it cuz i have some pirated content and scenes created to and i just want to share it with other people ,i ve been using this page but i didnt know such page exsisted for vam i was going to create smth in my own to share stuff with other people ,but now i am happy that i found it .

D

Deleted member 1630692

Can anyone please post AFVR's latest patreon post (tights)?
thanks!

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
What s the name of this discord and how can i acces it cuz i have some pirated content and scenes created to and i just want to share it with other people ,i ve been using this page but i didnt know such page exsisted for vam i was going to create smth in my own to share stuff with other people ,but now i am happy that i found it .
It's called FreeDLC, just join the main discord and talk around. Ask stuff like "Does anyone know where I can get more stuff for VAM" etc. You'll get in.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm going to try updating some of the Patreon artist on here monthly with the same posts I've made originally.
If you guys contribute anything on here new from Patreon then PM me if you want it linked to the OP.

I'm soon in the process of also updating lots of the stuff on here and fixing lots of it as well, so please bear with me it might take a month.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
His work is very controversial especialy with limited render capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes