Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
For those interested in some tooling around VARs I posted this in the Asset Request secion: https://f95zone.to/threads/var-organizer-v0-3.93035/ (because even being a member for some years I have no permission to post it in the Release Section, which makes me wonder how any of the so called 'Freeloaders' SHOULD share if they don't have the permission to do that the 'requested' way. Go figure.)

Anyway, what I call 'VAR Organizer' is more or less a VAR linker that is able to determine all dependencies and link them into your AddonPackages folder. Maybe good to speedup VAM startup times, but also if you want to release some scene and package all the required dependencies automatically (as they are linked into a subdirectory).

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For those interested in some tooling around VARs I posted this in the Asset Request secion: https://f95zone.to/threads/var-organizer-v0-3.93035/ (because even being a member for some years I have no permission to post it in the Release Section, which makes me wonder how any of the so called 'Freeloaders' SHOULD share if they don't have the permission to do that the 'requested' way. Go figure.)

Anyway, what I call 'VAR Organizer' is more or less a VAR linker that is able to determine all dependencies and link them into your AddonPackages folder. Maybe good to speedup VAM startup times, but also if you want to release some scene and package all the required dependencies automatically (as they are linked into a subdirectory).
I've gone ahead & moved it to the asset release section for you. Thanks for the share. :)

ZRSX

Jul 13, 2021
But still it annoys me that there is no options in the triggers to adjust the trigger values.
lets say you want a triple toggle trigger (or more)
There is no option for that.
The best way for triple triggers would be to go with AnimationPatterns. You can set steps that triggers exactly what you'd like.
Then just move the animation "current time" to the desired position.

Demo:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
As announced over the past months, this thread will now be closed for new replies and kept for archival purposes, and the activities will be taken to the more appropriate forum section.

Do not create other mega threads for Virt-a-Mate (or at all if possible), those will be deleted.

What happens now?

All activity that was previously crammed into this thread can still happen in the forum, the only changes are that they now have specific areas with the intent of making things more organized, easier to find, links sturdier, and taking advantage of all forum resources.

As for the rest, read this quick FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes