4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Can someone do me a huge favor and check if this is loading properly? I'm trying to make a backup in case of disk failure. But this look is a "Frankenstein Monster" since I used the face of one look, the body of another, the hair of a third one and 2 modified skins from the donors. VAM file management is so confusing for me. and I don't have free space for another clean install of the game. (I already have 2 -.-)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW: One dependency I think:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
If you do have all the required dependencies (and it took me quite some time to find them, because some of them are not hub-hosted), it seems to load correctly.

View attachment 3553737
Thanks a lot. I didn't mean to give you too much trouble. But I wanted it to load easily without any other dependencies ^^

Btw what was missing? I thought I put hair, morphs and textures in the .var

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Btw what was missing?
A lot -- hair, textures, morphs basically. You should learn how to either use the integrated Package Manager to see what a package depends on, or how to check your package's meta.json or the actual saved scene for references to other packages.

In the saved scene you will find these references:
Meaning your look has direct dependencies to the following packages:
  • Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.latest
  • Roac.Winter_ponytails.latest
  • AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest
  • AshAuryn.Sexpressions.latest
  • VAMJFD.FullMouthTexturePack.latest
Those packages are all Hub hosted as of today, so not a big deal -- and as long as they're still on the Hub (who knows if/when the will get removed for whatever reason) just open the Hub Browser and download missing dependencies, done.

But then you also got this:
Which is a package NOT hosted on the Hub, so you will definitely be missing these textures. And this package itself also has a lot of dependencies, that's why you will end up with a couple more non-hub-hosted dependencies.

Here's the full list of dependencies your package needs, extracted from the file "meta.json":

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes