4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Damn guys the new version just came out today .... at least wait a day till someone post a key and link if needed... that's the least us "Mushers" can do to be respectful.... (hehehehe the "musher" is a reference from bleach).

mirandaandnicole

Apr 11, 2019
Ok, so you absolutely MUST use the "create nearby joints" if you wanna use cloth simulation (they fall apart like legos if you don't) but it takes like 10-15 minutes even at the default settings, but clothes still look weird when they fall off. The import works excellent, but it is the clothing simulator that I am definitely having problems with. Anyone know what the "Select sim texture" and uniform sim texture and value are? Changing it seems to just change the icon in the box, but not the actual clothing itself.

Screenshot (89).png

I imagine increasing the nearby joints would make clothes look better as they fall, but it takes a long time even at default so I am sure increasing it just kills the render time.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
So any issues found yet? .... cux everything was fine till i made a character open its mouth and their tongue was all black.. how can i fix this?

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
@mirandaandnicole
So what exactly were you trying to do there xD? cux went in there myself and all i could figure out was that i have no idea what that thing does ....

-And as for the clothes simulation thing goes... is still done at the physics tab ... there is a " Sim" button on the top as well as the "enable undress" button.. if you set the "Sim" on, "skin joint strength" down to "0" even without the enable "undress" being on, the clothes fall off ... now the speed at which they fall is govern by gravity and weight ... so up the clothes weight and they will fall even faster ... i hope this helped a little .. if not then i didn't understand your question at all. :(

Last edited:

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
Im stuck on "Reading Libraries" or "Process Geometry" and "create nearby joints" is activated
( din't help me)

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
if you trying to import from Daz that's the way to go just make sure your User seting, extras for daz import have the VaM pointing at the main folder from Daz where the folders: Data, People, Runtime are at. then go back to the outfit creator and hit import then follow up to where the .DUF file is for the piece of clothing you trying to import .... (hope that helps)

Reactions: Kamashi

mykall

May 16, 2017
I may have missed it, but i have a Google Daydream VR system. will an android VR headset work?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes