Unity - Virt-U-Mate [v1.5.22] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

I wish that I could say that this is a good game, but for me it isn't. It was unbearably laggy. I used the 800x600 resolution, windowed, on the lowest graphic settings. And with just the female avatar and an empty skybox, I couldn't even select dialogue choices because it was so laggy. I didn't like how the game doesn't remember your settings. So because it is laggy it takes me 3-5 minutes just to give the female large breasts, nipples, and areolas. If I exit to the main menu and click start again, I have to do it all over again. The toggle buttons for the male character is backwards. So when it looks like the male character is toggled off, he is actually toggled on and vice versa. If you put her in the doggie pose, she just leans up against an invisible wall. Even though there are actual walls and lots of nice furniture around. I couldn't figure out how to make an automated animation. I toggled the male character on. Then I had to drag his body around to put him in what looks like an incredibly unrealistic pose. This increased his stimulation, but that's it. He just stays frozen in one place till you move him again. Adjusting the camera angle and rotation was practically impossible. I gave up trying. The female's voice acting was good, but the male's was terrible. It was so weird hearing a beta male virgin act like a dominant male, and it was a serious turnoff. The only thing that I can say that is good about the game is the good looking customizable female character and her voice. But a game needs more than just nice models that can only lean against invisible walls and do nothing else.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Artyom104

Okay... I tried a bit and honestly, is not good. at all.
    Pros:
    - Voice acting is... there, and is something kinda new
    - good amount of customization
    - ''variety of poses''
    - is physics based, that's always a pro
    Cons:
    -Horrendously polished, hair and clothes don't have decent physics, but they eat your hardware anyway. Very poorly optimized
    -Controls are pretty bad and uncomfortable to use
    - Models doesn't look good
    -Soft body physics are bad
    - In most poses you need to ''manually animate'' the characters
    - Lack of SFX for most things
    Sumary:
    Honestly, just a cheap version of Virt A Mate that doesn't improve in much and just is a straight downgrade in everything else... I see potential, but it needs way too much work only to make it worth playing