3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5uuPRP6 (1).png

Overview:
Virtual Succubus is an AI-driven lewd JOI game that's all about becoming a succubus' personal plaything.

Enter a contract with your very own dominant succubus, offering her complete control over your urges. She'll learn about you, and decide what you need to do to earn your release.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: SuccuDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45 R1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

katress thanks for the links

5uuPRP6 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
When I start the game I get a screen asking for a pass code. That's as far as I can go. Any help?
On first launch it'll ask you to create your own passcode, which will be required every time you start up the game again, so if you don't remember yours or never got the prompt to create it i guess you could try to reinstall.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
See, I saw this on Latest Updates, and just IMMEDIATELY assumed it was the World of Warcraft succubus for some reason. Likely her whole "Don't touch what you can't afford!" voice line. XD

DeZaA

Jun 9, 2017
I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this, I deserve this.

Is that e-enough Mistress.... ? :censored:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
WIN - -
ANDROID - -

0.03(Stable) Patch Notes
  • Post-session tasks: Succu-chan now has 60+ tasks for you to complete between sessions.
  • Red Light Green Light: A new form of task, where Succu-chan takes full control of your actions.
  • Progression system: Unlock new rewards and punishments over time by letting Succu-chan play with you.
  • 130+ new tasks, 30+ new toggles, other various types of content.
  • New animations & expressions.
  • Huge optimizations for both CPU and GPU performance on all platforms, some players reporting up to 50-75% higher fps.
  • A whole lot of bugfixes and general refinements.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
Getting a bug where she seems to just stand there after a command ends instead of moving onto the next instruction. Anyone have any ideas?

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
How hard would it be to switch succu models? dont really like that she looks like 12 years old. 20-25 would be much more appealing to me i guess.

contract should be done ingame with her around. not while the game is loading. it feels disconnected.

not obying her should have more consequences. for example she refuses to play with us if we were disobedient and the game terminates after she orders us to visit her again in 24 hours.

overall a cool idea.

Dragged_To_Heck

Jul 16, 2018
Hey! Dev here, really not a fan of my game being given out for free since I'm just a solo dev and it's my primary income, but I guess I can't be too mad about a symptom of success.

Appreciate all feedback btw folks, discord's open to all and so are my discord DMs.

Stable2 does fix the issues found in this thread.

Have fun.
While I definitely understand the desire to have something paid, I would like to mention one specific thing - I personally avoid Patreon at all costs, specifically due to getting "burned" on it far too often with lack of updates/milking of payments. Additionally, with your Patreon specifically, 5$ a month at the lowest tier is... less than optimal for a JOI. I'd go to the Itch.io version instead, but you clearly state that all that is there is a demo currently without all features, and that certain builds will be locked behind the Patreon wall. In fact, the features that are currently not available there are all the ones that made me interested in checking out the game in the first place. While you may or may not be better than most, that is generally a warning flag regarding release of content, and I would not have even gone through the trouble of trying it if it weren't available here.

Your roadmap as found in Trello is promising, but as a long-term the Patreon would quickly move beyond what I would want to pay. As it stands now, I would be willing to throw five, ten dollars at you - possibly more depending on how many of the features are implemented and how well thereof - but judging by said roadmap, this is planned to take several months, and that adds up quickly with the minimum presented.

As for the game itself, something I noticed - This may just be weird luck on my part, but so far each session one of the commands is to do a chore while keeping myself hard. Is... that supposed to happen? The rest has been definitely playable, and interesting even if she does request commands that I am just not into, such as spanking myself during the Succu-chan Says sections. I'll give more feedback as I get further in and can start seeing further trends.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes