Unity - Virtual Succubus [v0.45 R1] [SuccuDev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

harrymanson007

I will honestly say that it is an excellent game and it may be the only one that exists or I found for Android of this type JOI/Mutual masturbation/Succubo I have a mid-range cell phone 4 with ram gpu mali and Virtual succubus works wonderfully The girl is attractive the game It is very complex and also very pleasant, it gives the feeling of having a real succubus in front of you. Comparing the game from its beginnings to the current version, if it has improved a lot, you can see that they are working hard to achieve it. There are many options and systems that simulate the game. mood or excitement of the succubus and depending on your actions you have a gift or punishment. It would be nice to implement more languages for those who do not speak English. Otherwise, it seems that the game is evolving very well and so far I have no flaws in my sections and Thanks for implementing pregenerated characters, success to the developer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vortex_Master

I have seen this game evolve over the past 2 years, and it has come so far. I wrote it off at first when I saw it on Newgrounds, then gave it another try a year later and the updates made me reconsider. V0.32 and after are all worth while, despite the bugs. Each iteration is very much user driven. the discord is very popular, and many of suggestions are eventually added to the game. It is the best JOI sim out there in my opinion. The dev even offered to send free codes to former supporters in the discord. Obviously, it (and nearly every other adult game) can be found here, but not everyone knows about it. I supported this game for about a year, and have no qualms. The dev team have worked very hard to polish this JOI sim. The original was trash, and I do not feel bad saying so. It was. But the current game (and even several updates back) is worth your time if you enjoy Succubi, the JOI genre, being dominated, or even being a brat. It is highly customizable and you can find immense joy or torture out of this game if you wish. It is highly customizable. The menu options just keep going and going. It even offers options for partner play, different genitalia, anal, oral, and more. I would recommend this game to anyone willing to experiment in the bedroom or wanting to be told how to jerk off.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

speznas92

Quite interactive JOI simulator. I actually quite like what the dev is trying to do. You have to set everything up the first time and it takes a while but it is a great JOI machine in the end. Wide variety of kinks supported.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Greg31

I love such a huge possibility of customization. It's still a little short of perfection, but it's really a different experience. The ability to change appearance, name, terms, names of objects. Selecting favorite kinks and deleting completely mismatched ones. Plus the connection to xtoys.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

saucepan35

Amazing how a game this graphically simple can run this badly. You'd think it was Cyberpunk or something, not a couple of menus and a basic character model and it takes 10-15 minutes to start it. I have no idea what the game must be doing to run this slow, and neither does the dev, I suspect...So it currently feels like early-early-access.

Pros:
    + Unique concept, personalized JOI without paying hundreds of bucks for a custom.
    + Lots of customization options based on kinks

Cons:
    - Runs horribly
    - Basic grapics.
    - Severe lack of visuals stimuli. Succubus maybe flashing a tit doesn't really cut it for me, and I would have to put something more exciting on a second screen to be able to stay with a longer session.
    - Options are plentiful but poorly explained
    - Somehow all sessions I've tried seem to play out around the same "edge X number of times" template despite all the options. Things start to feel very repetitive after just a few sessions.
    - Far too many interactions. You need to press buttons to continue constantly.

3 stars now on account of technical problems and generally feeling very unfinished. 5 stars if pieces actually fall into place in later versions but I suspect that is far in the future.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Quanxlord

Lots of issues
    Sometimes gives back to back to back position change orders like you are playing hole in the wall.
    About 15% of the session time is just waiting for the next line of text to slowly fade in.
    The stakes system is broken. Tells you to come back within an hour and then makes you to pinch your right asscheek for 75 minutes, gets angry for no reason and gives a half ass ending to the session. Go back in immediately and you loose favour for not being there 20 minutes ago, tells you to fuck off and now game is locked for 72 hours.
    This last one is a personal issue. I cant keep count of things, i am good at math but if you tell me to keep counting something for 60 seconds i can only give an approximate answer. Issue is the bot likes to make you count or keep count of things. So for me at least it will always result in the bot getting pissed off, and if it decides to to put a dozen counting events in the session it just makes every other effort in vain.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I don't wanna write a big wall of text explaining why i like this game so much, but for real, Virtual Succubus might be easily one of the best games i played in this site so far since i joined. I get it though, it's not a game for everyone since it's slow paced and maybe it's not your thing, but I myself wasn't really into JOI that much in the first place, and i found the immersion of the game really entertaining.

The games strongest point is the customization, you can choose any type of kink and your succubus will ask you to do a lot of different stuff based on your preferences. Obviously you can also customize your succubus: You want green hair in your succubus? sure. You want a succubus with a dick? yeah we got those. You want a chubby succubus? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (jk i'd love to but that'll be a lot of work, we got booba slider though)

Another of the best features in this game in my opinion has to be the reward and punishment mechanic, that feeling of being a 'good boy' for following my succubus instructions is something that i enjoy a lot. I hope this gets expanded upon in later updates, adding more minigames and random stuff, even if it's something stupid like pressing a button at the right time, a osu-style minigame or whatever it'll be, as long as i can get rewarded for it, its the best feeling ever.

As for v0.37R8, the game has a lot to offer in terms of content, which keeps being added every update, but honestly there can be so much more and more polished, more finishing scenes for us that keep coming back to the game, more things that get us involved, more animations for our succubus (especially in the ass/boob worshiping), and the list goes on because the game has A LOT of potential.

I really like this game, and it might be the only game that got me hooked making me check every change being made, i've been thinking of reviewing it for a long time, and since right now i cannot afford to support the dev, I hope this review gets someone to give the game a try since i strongly believe that its a gem.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Celsurlis

Works...a lil too well...lol. You dont come into these things expecting that ai stuff to REALLY work, but damn...put on small or a lot doesnt matter how much of the options and it rotates em bloody well and it just simply works like an actual proper session of your preferences. O.O
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Laura2022

An interesting game, wish it were VR, but otherwise entirely playable and enjoyable through a standard monitor. There's no tutorial, so the first few plays you will probably click the random buttons on the bottom... so don't be me, and read the glossary, though I suppose for some people punishment isn't punishment, nor are all punishments created (or dished out) equally.

What moderately surprised me (yes, that :3 face that the succubus does), was the integration to various toys through the xToys API. Some of the tasks revolve around the toy manipulation, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I still have a lot desired from this game, for example a dedicated sissy mode... even after setting the kinks, preferences, toys, outfits, etc, it seems like the gameplay is a little stiff, and not in the pants stiff, as in the succubus' actions are somewhat unrelated at times. Get in position, put this on, wait, no, put this on, wait get into this position... so it gets repetitive fast, and I've been trying to get my mojo on, but sometimes it really takes me out of the loop and I start thinking "wtf am I doing with my life?"

So, overall, as a free enjoyer of this game, I can recommend it to those into JOI, Red Light/Green Light, and similar fetishes. For those who want their booty plundered by an anime-inspired succubus, it's not as fleshed out, but there is some decent content. Either way, give it a try, perhaps you'll find what you're looking for.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Nsitseo

I like cbt jois, it works for me. So this game was one of my favs. And the ai, with the right settings of short fuse etc, and cbt themed sessions, used to hand out ball slaps and punches like no tomorrow. I thoroughly loved it.

But now after updates, she has gone full nuts, pun intended.
    She is just asking me to give myself wedgies? she doesn't understand i don't like that task, even though i disobey everytime. She's asking me to press my balls against a surface? like wtf is wrong with this bit*h. Even in the spin the wheel when I luckily land on the red punishment zone, she changes it to the stupid pink zone??
    This is so ..so stupid and retarded. Why would the dev ruin something good that they created?. I just don't understand.

If someone wants to play safer, or don't want any pain atall, then they can just choose those settings. Forcefully changing it for All users is just such a bad design decision. I'm so disappointed and sad.

I hope the dev fixes this sh*t. Updates are meant to improve the game, add new features. Not ruin preexisting good things. Simply bad bad design..
  11. 2.00 star(s)

uwfan1980

The Good:

I love the idea of a dom JOI game like this.
    The events are reasonably well thought out.
    Some fun options and expandibility of content.

The Bad:

essentially a self rape game after a few play throughs. I have noticed a constant need for this game to ignore your settings and attempt to "force" you to do events you have turned off, or regularly refuse to do. The programming itself is very bad and it's evidenced by how ridiculously poor the loading times are (on top end systems!)

The fact this game so regularly ignores the settings and limits (seems to be intentionally programmed to do this) is a point of really bad contention given the nature of the content. The game attempts to send you onto a spiral of worsening punishments (again, even ones you disabled) just to take away your own agency.

After several iteration s trying this. v33 is the last one for me until the developers learn to honour the settings and limits players put in. I like being Dommed, Not raped. The pushing of limits and settings has only gotten worse with each iteration.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

dietmountaindew

Unique, to say the least. A POV JOI game with a succubus avatar telling you what to do. The amount of customization is almost endless. So many ways to customize the succubus, so many kinks to toggle on and off. That aspect is the game's strongest point for sure, as you can tell that the Dev put player comfort first.

I will say that the loading times were insane for me. My laptop isn't high powered by any means, but I've ran much higher quality games than this one with zero issue. However, this game took ages. Other than that, I mean, yeah. This is cool as fuck.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

madcowguy5

I am not into JOI or domination in the slightest, I came here for the BE (which is subtle now, hoping it will be better later).

That being said, IMO this one of the most well-crafted games on the site for it's intended audience. and while I only played along to get to the BE parts, I kept noticing details that wow'd me in how detailed the creator was in making this game for those that are into domination and having a 'master' and having to do as they say. (EX. she may change her mind halfway through a command just because... excellent touch!)

The game remembers if you left early, havent played in a while, and failed her too many times last time. there isnt even a quick escape key when you are in the middle of a session, which would be annoying in any other game, but really ups the immersion that you have this relationship/contract with this succubus. you HAVE to please her - and while not my cup of tea, this is the first game that I've seen that utilizes this mechanic, and i think it does so to a great effect. (NOTE: some of these features are customizable in the menu options)

Speaking of the customization menu... it is incredibly extensive, and allows you to avoid or reinforce things you do and do not want to experience, change her personality, and there is also an optional 'locking' option to force you to have to do those things for a number of sessions before you can change your mind again - if that is what you are looking for.

The amount of passion that went into this project shines through, and the creator very clearly is intimate with the JOI/domination scene and knows how to deliver.

From a transformation tag, Breast expansion POV, its slightly lacking at the moment, and i would love to see bigger sizes, more customization (longer/ bigger nipples, better lactation) but I feel that isn't the point of this game, and that is just me being selfish - not every game has to cater to my desires.

From a JOI POV, I would love to see a submissive succubus that wants to please ME, begs ME, is punished/rewarded by ME and not the other way around, but again, that may not be the intention of the game and that may be just me being greedy.

I feel this game caters to its niche audience perfectly.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

zaldrich

best in its genre this game meets every check box you can think about. the game adjusts to you. If you looking for a good JOI this this game is for you.

cant say anything really bad to the game. can not wait to see what the dev has to release on future updates
  15. 3.00 star(s)

pops430

v0.31 R1

Average game, didn't really like it, especially gameplay, it's too complicated for me, probably I am the problem. It has some troubles with audio part. I think it can be better, wish you would do some improvements! I love this mirai nikki kinda art thou!
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

I just don't get it. I adore the idea of this, and I love the basis for what could be, yet the content is just not there. Even with 2-3 kinks selected and an increase chance for them to be included, they appear maybe 1 out of every 10 events.

This game has a lot of customization, yet none of it seems to do much of anything. You enable and disable things, yet you still see what you disabled and never get what you enabled. I constantly get the same 3 events over and over for seemingly ever, and nothing more. Even when I do get the things I'm after, I have, at most, 2 camera angles of it and nothing more. The best example would be anything based on ass, of which I only ever managed to get 2 camera angles of after 30 minutes of suffering through the same exact 3 tasks on loop.

If this game were hand drawn, sure, having only 2 variants would make a lot of sense. Considering that this is a 3D character in a 3D environment with a completely movable camera, however, it is baffling that something with this much support behind it has so little diversity.

The weirdest and most jarring part for me is that this succubus is just constantly upset with me for not wanting to do the same task 6 times in a row. It's almost comical how her mood seemingly matches my own as the session progresses, because my own mood starts dropping each time she wants me to count the rhythm of her finger. I had that same finger rhythm minigame so many times that I'm convinced it's the only one. I didn't mess with any settings for anything rhythm related, either, so that's just how it is apparently.

This game just has a whole lot of absolutely nothing visually, and I don't see how that's so acceptable for most. This game is built like a sandbox that has all the toys within, but no sand to play with. It's just a load of 6 word sentences with the same stance for 90% of your session. Yeah, the borderline generic MMD looking model is cute, but have it do something; anything! It just stands there for the vast majority of everything, but on very rare occasion, it starts jiggling or bouncing.

This game has bafflingly little content unless you're into just about everything under the sun, or are able to thoroughly enjoy a very regular and non lewd pose. You don't even have free reign of what "your" succubus wears, which is even stranger. You have to "grind" for points if you do things the correct way. These points let you buy outfits or even roleplay scenarios, so I couldn't even see if the game gets more engaging with the scenarios you have available.

I love the concept of this game, but there's almost no execution at all. I initially played this back in early 2021, and after well over a year, there's still almost no base or specific kink content. It's just a bunch of subjectively irrelevant poses (like the succubus sitting on a chair or crossing her legs on a couch) as opposed to her doing anything even remotely seductive. Most of them are cute, but I wouldn't be looking up "Succubus" if I wanted something that was just cute.

Lastly, the complete lack of actual PC support is depressingly laughable. It still looks like a mobile game no matter what, so don't expect to see anything in 16:9. This would definitely be best played on mobile. It's just sad on PC.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

brasileirinho

Very nice concept, but badly executed

-The game has it's own pace, not allowing the player to play like he wants:
    Many ludicrous timers: 10 minutes of ASMR; locked out of the game for one week, multiple 30~90 seconds chores...

(I understand this is a fetish, but it should allow 'easier playing' to let more people enjoy the game, not only hardcore 'players')

- PC version doesn't allow real fullscreen.

- No real 3D camera, limited amount of voice acting (only noises, no real talk)

- Not enough sexual content
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

¶ Отзывы всё равно никто не читает, поэтому буду предельно краток и постараюсь лаконично изложить свою благодарность этому чудеснейшему разработчику, SuccuDev.

¶ Игра достойна уважения и отдельного внимания, так как ничего подобного я раньше не встречал. Работа над проектом - пусть и не окончена - выполнена очень чутко и кропотливо. Видно, что разработчик старается, а также всегда поддерживает связь с любым желающим связаться. Также SuccuDev, учитывает пожелания и просьбы своих подписчиков. Короче говоря, про то, какой этот человек чудесный и превосходный мне хочется сказать больше, чем о самой игре.

¶ Посему Вывод: Какой человек — такая и игра. Этот Человек - (y).

Спасибо SuccuDev!
    С уважением, Кайто Судзуки >)

English Translation:

¶ Nobody reads reviews anyway, so I will be extremely brief and try to concisely express my gratitude to this wonderful developer, SuccuDev.

¶ The game is worthy of respect and special attention, since I have never seen anything like it before. The work on the project - although not finished - was done very sensitively and painstakingly. It is seen,
    that the developer tries and also always keeps in touch with anyone who wants to get in touch. SuccuDev also takes into account the wishes and requests of its subscribers. In short, I want to say more about how wonderful and excellent this person is than about the game itself.

¶ Therefore, Conclusion: What kind of person is such a game. This person - (y) .

Thank you SuccuDev!
    Sincerely yours, Kaito Sudzuki >)
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Hoven xeno

Virtual Succubus Version 0.27 R1

The gameplay is too complicated, even the settings really do not help new players to understand. If you wrong click charity, you get blocked from playing the game, so you have to restart the game by doing so. You have to delete the data people already have there on custom character and get rebooted to a new save file, which is terrible. Also, what's up with this long loading time?
  20. 1.00 star(s)

homie_simpson

One of the most lazy dev there. Game has:

- One model
    - old visuals
    - Broken audio
    - No customization - so if you want other body type, bigger breast, bigger butt, other vocals etc then you have problem
    - Game has a multiple problems and bugs that are old. But dev decided that things like implementing some Bluetooth collar are the most important features.

It still can be fun to play, but TBH it's overrated.