3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
543378_img_title.png

Overview:
Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association is a lesbian dating sim with a turn-based volleyball mini-game. Play as Amy, rookie sensation, as she sets out to conquer the volleyball pit and the hearts of the rest of the league. The game plays through 4 Acts, which correspond with moving up through Training Camp, the Rookie League, the Major League, and the Championship League.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-11
Release Date: 2020-02-11
Developer: yahotzp -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games By yahotzp: Champions of Liberty Institute of Training
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1iv1CP.png hEPfs3.png oiwPDt.png KTDu77.png 543383_anim_date_amy_jada1.png 543389_anim_spank_amy_mb0.png 543404_img_studio_amy_cj5.png 543407_img_faire_amy_eve5.png 543412_anim_beach_couple1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
I wonder if this game will be similar to WVM but with a lesbian female MC. I would hope for a better plot, but it mustn't be easy to write a harem plot that doesn't seem silly. I wish this dev can succeed with this game, or at least make it fun and interesting. And 2.2GB already? Ah, it's a already v.0.61!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Oh my... the ladies are hot but... no pp in sight, pp sad...

I know it's not the intended design probably, but I'd love for some FUTA to join the VULVA...
While I won't play this cause the lack of the dong department I have to disagree with you. Let the ladies have their fun, I've never seen a full lesbian game before and I hope this is one.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if this game will be similar to WVM but with a lesbian female MC. I would hope for a better plot, but it mustn't be easy to write a harem plot that doesn't seem silly. I wish this dev can succeed with this game, or at least make it fun and interesting. And 2.2GB already? Ah, it's a already v.0.61!
What's wmv?

• Wow
Reactions: Mikedazz1

introvtx

May 6, 2017
introvtx

There's a few on site site like blooming love.
That's cool, but lesbian intended games are still fewer than gay and even sissification :sick: games in the latest updates section. So it's always nice to see something fresh even if I'm not interested in it.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes