RPGM - Abandoned - Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

1. 5.00 star(s)

majestax

Love this version of the game although still incomplete. Super sexy and spicy content, Doki Ninja did an excellent job with the dialogue making you tingle with every progression of the game. Graphics and original game play is worth every click and time spent. Must try this game and don't forget to support his Patreon so we can see a complete version of his reboot Vis Major Awakening.

Doki, if you see this, PLEASE CONSIDER FINISHING THIS MASTERPIECE!!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

A combination of gorgeous renders and an interesting plot makes this one of the better patreon-funded projects in recent years. I recommend it even in its current unfinished stage, as it's just that good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Andy

+Hot MC (with cool outfits)
    +Good looking CG's + animations
    +No grinding involved
    +Interesting story

A fresh look at the "innocent girl" genre where the protagonist, despite being naive, knows what sex is and would probably kill anyone who would try to force her.

The author is so far quite successful in corrupting the character in more or less believable ways:
    -Certain characters try to convince MC that specific behaviors are fine by showing their own example
    -Use of items for corruption
    -Forcing the MC to make quick choices where the perverted option is seen as not that bad when compared to the reward.

I think this is especially worth mentioning since the MC in this game is not as dumb as a brick, which is quite rare these days.

My only gripe would be that the game seems to be trying to be a bit too ambitious in terms of planned content. But hopefully it's not, really looking forward to more!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

It's a very promising game with an original main story, nice characters (the MC is even better than the DMD one even though they are based on the same model, so great job there imo) and great contents so far (also with beautiful animations).
    Definitely worth a try.