BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Before the founding of the empire, there was life on the old continent. A continent that was torn by wars, greed, and misplaced faith. Venture forward as one of your favorite characters as you write history while surviving and building your legacy.​

Thread Updated:2020-10-16
Release Date: 2020-10-16
Developer: Mad King Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
This is the prequel of Vis
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer note

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The prologue is not the ending of the game. Both builds will be developed in parallel.
Origin is a build that will make the players venture into the old continent, where we are going to understand the roots of the empire and its people.
Can you write a short text for the overview?

Mad King

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Sounds interesting. But, wouldn't the effort be better placed working on VIS instead?
Hey there,

Well, I needed somehow to create an image of the old continent and its characters. The issue with introducing this history in the Vis main game would have been that the player would get disconnected from the present time plot and plus maybe there are people that don't want to see the history of a certain character or of a period of time.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
0.01 then is an version, not completed release. So I don't understand the bad habit of starting a project when haven't finished the previous one, especially when you can barely get an update to a single game in the short term. It's a good game, and I appreciate the effort but I don't understand this.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
But vis arent Female protagonist in original real prodact? Or I mistaken?