AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I'm playing the 1.6.1 version so far and can't seem to get the gallery to work. I'm looking in the "G" (gallery) card button, but all I see is the splash screen of a naked butt and a red button with a yellow lock in the upper-left corner. I can't do anything on that screen except to exit. I've seen notifications that I've unlocked scenes, but still nothing in the gallery area. Am I missing something? I'm running SanchoMod as well, so maybe that is blocking the gallery function?

Goleking

Oct 22, 2019
Hi all!
Vis is not abandoned, It is on hold which means only one foot is in the grave while other is still out waiting,
F95 mods have seen this entire show of devs working on new games while leaving the earlier ones half baked and on hold many times before and each time it is the same ending :Abandoned" so yeah the tag is suitable.

The plan is Highway to Hell will probably take a few to years complete lets just say 2-3 years (unless it gets screwed too)and that too depends on how long the game will be, gaps between updates and how many updates will be dropped on time. By the time it is done, there ain't gonna be any returning to Vis.

Lets assume even if you continue Vis after 2-3 years and then start the rework and upgrade of it and then create further episodes the entire shit will take another year or more. So give or take at the minimum Vis ain't getting anything for next 3-4 years.

See dude its all about rep, has the statements you gave were given by Ocean or DPC or DreamNow, every one would have believed it cuz these folks have that rep. The same way if money milkers like Icstor or Irpheaus or Stoper give such statements you know that's bullshit.
The similarity between you or Ics or Irhp is you all started with great games with hella potential but your games met similar fates, be it abandoned or On Hold or 1 update every 1-2 years.I am not comparing you with them but just saying that try not to say things that you can't do as it might end up putting you in the leagues of them.

To all those who are saying that Dev will abandon his games, I have three words:

View attachment 3066024

I apologize in case anyone reading be it dev or patrons or pirates got immensely offended,
If you are only mildly offended or not offended at all then its cool.

Not really Yours,
GT
From where did you get your gifs!

Eventually... I hope it continues!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah i still wished VIS continued

But yeah the sand box idea is bad for this game

Should have stayed a vn style game worked alot better imo

Also the whole three letter word that happend with the twin warriors was also a disapointment to experience

but besides those two things the game was great loved the mother figure and siblings alot

The battles were entertaining as well

Shame we wont see it continue tho caus that other game doesnt come close to this

Hebnec

Oct 28, 2022
"You are the prince of the royal family that rules the newly formed kingdom of Colonia. Your father, the king, has the kingdom on a tight leash, holding onto power until the last drop of blood is spilled. Embark on an epic adventure that is going to shape the known world and beyond, while carrying the burden of a dynasty that is destined to follow you even in death. Every decision you make might bring about the rise or the downfall of your kingdom, so choose wisely. Forge, kill, corrupt, and rule."

It all sounded very epic, definately my style of game I thought. Though I found the description very unmatching the experience. Being a prince means very little as everyone else is sorcerers, demons and godesses. I have yet to make a choice about anything really, I really hated the bodyguard and even when I choose the option to have the bitch die it turned out MC loved her. Deleted the game and won't give it another chance.

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
I'm confused, some people say vis as no ntr because it w+w and other people says otherwise.
Is ntr where w+w or m+w. Which is it?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In the First Part of Vis where Anette is with Decima and is given the choice to resist or give in to temptation, I was just wondering how much giving in to Temptation affects Anette. Does Anette become loyal to Decima after having earth shattering sex with a Demon Queen?. Does Anette's feelings change for the MC?. Does Anette Go Dark as it were?. Anette the Temptress rather than Pure Romance.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I'm confused, some people say vis as no ntr because it w+w and other people says otherwise.
Is ntr where w+w or m+w. Which is it?
Any scenes that would be considered ntr with Lis can be avoided by your choices. From what i can remember there are two or three w+w scenes and one m+w (a hj or a bj no sex) but all can be avoided and i mean avoided not just not seen. I'm not completely finished but no reason why that would change.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am sad that he has abandoned this game :cry: i am going to miss my Mistress Morrigan and my Mistress
Ava those women are goddesse's I will miss this game :cry:

Reactions: utiola

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
IMO, the addition of Sandbox mode ruined this game. The developer took on more than he could handle. He should have kept it simple. I'm not even gonna talk about Vis Origins.

His Patreon numbers have been declining ever since he abandoned VIS. So, I predict it's only a matter of time before "Highway to Hell" is also abandoned.

Reactions: Maviarab
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes