RPGM - Completed - Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lurkerrr

A short & simple puzzle game. CGs are pretty good, and no bugs from when I played it. Good quality writing, but nothing extraordinary. Will get your rocks off. I enjoyed my time with it, and I'd recommend it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cheesenuts124

Quite a quick game but I think that's good with the amount of games that add needless filler in that adds nothing. Build up is steady and objectives are mostly straight forward enough, although I did need the guide for one or two of the tasks. Animations are good and it plays cleanly. Very solid game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 8/10

Classic NLT.

Just your simple wincest game where you control a horny teenage boy looking to pork his hot aunt, a little subtle coercion, a little discrete subterfuge, and you're in there.

This is a great look back at how far NLT has come, with not only their story writing, but their graphics, characters, and the sex scenes. They may feel rough and clunky here compared to the stuff they do now, but man, it still hits all the right buttons.

The best part I think that NLT did was going for a NLT Universe, where this game and all their others tie into each other and their comics. Why is this aunt so easy to turn into her nephew's personal whore? Maybe it something in the water? Hmmmmm? Yeah, knowing what we do of their later games and the town this takes place in, the pink goo surely played some hand here.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

antediluvian

This game is, basically, Horrible Stalker Nephew Simulator 2017. I had higher hopes given the developer's pedigree with Lust Epidemic (which was essentially Harem Corruption Simulator 2019), but this game essentially features a completely irredeemable main character who literally does nothing other than lie, cheat, and more or less rape his aunt in the space of less than an hour of gameplay (I was 100% complete within 45 minutes without even using the walkthrough). LE had a MC with some depth, including a white knight syndrome with a desire to protect the women from a nasty circumstance in spite of his corruptive and libere sexual attitude (although, avoiding spoilers, absolutely no one learned anything in the end). In Visiting Aunt Sara, by comparison, every sex scene except for the last one is "semi-consensual", i.e., coerced sex where the aunt eventually grants consent either in flagrante delicto or a mere moment before beginning copulation even in the midst of her protestations, overcome only by alcohol, sexual desperation, and psychological manipulation.

Nothing he does is intended for her benefit; his goal, his only goal, is to get his aunt drunk and then rape her silly. I don't tend to kink shame, but non-consensual/questionable-consensual is literally the textbook definition of obscenity in most countries, so it's no surprise he got shitcanned from Patreon for this stuff. I wouldn't be quite so radically opposed to it if it was at least identified as such, but the game was described more as a seduction game; it wasn't "taboo" so much as "a record of a (virtual) crime in progress". Quite literally all of the MC's interactions, even with a completely sexually available and willing woman, would have landed him either on the curb or in police custody had he tried them with any other real person.

My personal rating would be 1/5 or 2/5, but acknowledging the quality of the work that was done and the moderately good quality of the (~15 frame) animations, not to mention the fact that the aunt actually looks her age compared to other products, I can give it a comfortable average. Not great, not terrible, especially due to its miserably short playtime. (It's games like this that make me thankful for F95, because I want my $0 back.)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Pretty short game. Took me around an hour to complete, but it was pretty fun. NLT has always made good daz models and these didn't disappoint either. There are only 8 sex scenes with a few images but it's fine. It goes to show how far NLT has come from this game to Genesis Order. Really puts things in perspective. I'd give this game a 10/10.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Amon617

Fun short game.
    I was expecting a little more build up. That was really quick. (that's what she said :HideThePain: )
    Auntie is a hotty!
    I advise using guide while playing.
    Renders and animations are good looking and fluid.
    Overall, it's an enjoyable game. Give it a try!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

rampagedwayne

STORY
    Nothing new here. This is one of those games where a relationship progresses unusually quickly over the course of an evening.
    The story is entirely linear without any diverging points. This makes it feel more like you're reading someone's story and less like you're playing someone's story. If the story were a bit more interesting or original that would be better, but unfortunately its all well trod territory.
    There's a whole lot of incest going on around every corner of this world it seems like, to the degree that it dulls the effects of its inclusion. It's not like there's one bad actor that's causing all this, it's just that everybody seems to be attracted to or getting it on with their relatives.
    Tthe previous points would be better if the game were a bit ore comedic, but outside of the opening and ending it really isn't.
    What wouldn't be better with some jokes is how much of a needling little shit the main character is. Every step of the way it's the main character being told that he can't do something and then seconds later trying (and successfully) getting it anyway.

GAMEPLAY
    As far as RPGM as adventure game design goes this is pretty bare bones. The game has a few rooms that are almost all accessible from the outset, and gameplay is mostly picking up items to use as keys elsewhere. There are no twitch gameplay, no decision making (besides picking the right key to use at any time), no character building, no resource management, and barely any puzzles at all besides find and use key.

PRESENTATION
    What saves the game from the one star is the presentation. Normally I don't like the Daz/Poser look, but something about the particular models used in this game the way they're used I find charming. I also do prefer the animation style to the overly long and repetitive animations you're forced to sit through in other games, though the game could stand to have more of them.

Overall it's short and stinks.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kamuk_4185

Maybe I'm being lenient by a star, but given that the game entertained me with the nice chemistry between the leads (in my fantasies I can relate to the MC in his lusting after his aunt), the overall atmosphere of fun, and the lovable sex scenes, I've rated it thus.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BobTheAxeMan

If you don't want to spend hours in game and like a good story, this short but fun game is for you. Running around trying to persuade your aunt to bang you and not get caught by others was fun. Although there is a lot of items and fetch quests between your intimate activities with her.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Ive-11

first action for NLT dev,
    art , is good but the resolution cant be maximaze, imeans the windows cant be Fullscreen
    gameplay , its simple as the following walkthrough,
    well nothing bad for this game, especially if u know better NLT production its great for u to for try this game, but the minus the game cant be fullscreen(maximaze)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Nice short and sweet game. Its definitely something to play if you are looking for something to play through quickly. The puzzles are relaxing and the story is good. I wasn't a huge fan of the models though. Not really much to say about the game overall.
  12. B
    4.00 star(s)

bob_johnson_

This is a fairly quick one. The art and gameplay clearly resemble other NLT games and it's also clear that this one came earlier than Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic. But considering how quick it is it surely is worth playing.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

MaddHarley

Decent game, with a few good puzzles.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The game crashed a lot after I installed the patch, I'm not sure if the problem was the patch or the game.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

MyGuySkyla

Positives:
    •Decent storyline.
    •Good visuals/animations.
    •Easy access to content.
    •Enjoyable.
    •Decent gameplay experience.

Negatives:
    •Very short game compared to others on the site.
    •Only a few events throughout the game.
    •Not easy to follow hints, a walkthrough would most likely be needed by the majority of players.
    •Not very plausible.

Conclusion:
    Overall I can recommend the game as the content and ideas are there. However, the game is evidently lacking and it appears as more of a test for the creator to play around with. A few events in the game are not plausible, reducing the interest in a storyline that is vaguely there but still present. The events and talks with other characters are acceptable and on par with most other games. I can recommend this game, however, do not expect much content as it is easily completable within an hour.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

after completing the game

the story

the animation

the gameplay

the render

the open world

you should try this game as soon as possible
  16. 4.00 star(s)

R2k22

Quite nice game made in RPGM. Little bit thinking and way to go, straight to the goal. Graphics is nice to the eye, no troubles durning session. If you play with a walkthrough time spend with games goes fast by. Nice for a evening to play.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Anonny

To be blunt, I am definitely not a fan of RPGM games. Visiting Aunt Sara, however, is a rare exception. NLT media is known for making various comics and Visiting Aunt Sara is a special interactive comic. There isn't so much substance outside of do chores, find stuff, and have sex with your aunt, but that's the beauty of this RPGM game - It's simple, sexy, and the animations are fantastic.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Benn Swagger

It's nice game, but it's short play.
    Model is delicious, Sex scenes are awesome.
    But Story is very simple, No plot twist.
    RPGM ... why they choose this as their platform ... I will never understand.
    If you're an incest fans and need to find a quick fapping material game, this definitely for you. But if you're the type of serious reader, mature heavy story content, don't waste your time in ALL NLT product. Because this is their style, promoting exaggerate sexual graphics than story complexity.