Visual for a Ren'py game.

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
Hello!

So I want to create a game, I learned how to use ren'py and everything is okay for the moment, but I don't know how to draw or anything so I was wondering is there apps that make you create and customize characters and places ? I'm convinced most of the popular game use one of them but can't find out which one. I tried to use Honey Select but I find it limited or maybe i'm pretty bad at using it. If someone can help me please ! :D

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
:)) Dude, if you had read any thread in this forum, after a few pages you would have found out the secret : It's Daz3d.https://www.daz3d.com/

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
I searched a bit and found nothing ! :C probably didn't searched on the good categorie. Thanks a lot anyway ! :D And sorry if i bothered by not searching much

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello!

So I want to create a game, I learned how to use ren'py and everything is okay for the moment, but I don't know how to draw or anything so I was wondering is there apps that make you create and customize characters and places ? I'm convinced most of the popular game use one of them but can't find out which one. I tried to use Honey Select but I find it limited or maybe i'm pretty bad at using it. If someone can help me please ! :D
Here's some links to various resources for game making.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bloo-guide-2019-01-30.1636/

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you can make funny dialogues ... th8000 has those models and makes 2 / 3 games at once because HS is some kind of skyrim with mods for making animation / scenes. Their models are a bit ... err ... alike and such ... if you want a game quick and dirty, while you learn Ren'Py and before you give up because of the steep mountain of a curb to learn to do DAZ the right way ... go for it!