Visual novel aren't going fullscreen right, need help !

Hitman98

Apr 24, 2018
Hi, i used to have a windows 7 pc with an amd graphic card, never had this problem with that pc, since then i got a windows 10 pc with a nvdia geforce gtx 1060 6gb and what it does in this picture it does with some vn and somes others not, some recent and some old, i've tried looking around to find a solution but nothing, hopefully someone can help because i can't play those vn like this. Sans titre.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, i used to have a windows 7 pc with an amd graphic card, never had this problem with that pc...
Just tried Swan Song and the fullscreen option (both in the config menu and the keyboard shortcut) worked fine, although the game is 800x600 so it wasn't pretty. I'm on Windows 8 with a AMD graphics card.

A quick search suggests checking the Nvidia control panel and making sure there's no kind of display scaling going on, also if you have both a graphics card and a integrated chip make sure the card is being used.

Otherwise you could try Windows magnifier or .

Hitman98

Apr 24, 2018
A quick search suggests checking the Nvidia control panel and making sure there's no kind of display scaling going on, also if you have both a graphics card and a integrated chip make sure the card is being used.
Thanks a ton i found the solution (had to go trough a lot of bullshit to get the control panel working) i changed the resolution setting from 1080i 1920X1080 natif to 1080p 1920X1080

Reactions: TheBlueKnight