Visual novel pin ball hybrid?

JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know this game, it was a game where you play as a protagonist who goes around conquering other schools, when you would fight it would be like this pin ball game where you would be a sphere that would ram into other spheres and you would try to knock them off the platform. I remember one of the core features was that you can impregnate your heroines and they would give you babies that gave you a buff of some sort. I also remember there was a goddess involved at some point as well as a masochistic white haired girl who was the villain at one point. Does anyone remember this game?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Does anyone know this game, it was a game where you play as a protagonist who goes around conquering other schools, when you would fight it would be like this pin ball game where you would be a sphere that would ram into other spheres and you would try to knock them off the platform. I remember one of the core features was that you can impregnate your heroines and they would give you babies that gave you a buff of some sort. I also remember there was a goddess involved at some point as a masochistic white haired girl who was the villain at one point. Does anyone remember this game?
Just say NO to drugs, kids!

Reactions: Porcus Dev