Visual Novel Translation Status [25/02/2019]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
VermillioN brynhildr mesoru Zepheral
Anything here that sparks you guys interest?
hi urusai, how are you?
all these interest me:
Aiyoku No Eustia, Akatsuki no Goei (both), Caucasus, ChuSingura 46+1, Gin'iro Haruka, Kusarihime ~Euthanasia~, Tsuma Netori, Yosuga no Sora, Django, Djibril 1, Minikui Mojika no Ko, Sumaga, Choukou Shinki Ixseal, Raillore no Ryakudatsusha, Rance 03, Rance X, Aoi Tori, Shinsou Noise, Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka, Harumade Kururu, Parfait, Kara no Shoujo 2, Kara no Shoujo 3, Kuroinu 2 Redux, Sacrifice Villains, Kiminozo
but i'm still slacking on a huge backlog. :sleep:
interesting to see tho, didn't even know some of the vns there were getting translated.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
hi urusai, how are you?
all these interest me:
Yo Mesoru. Been chillin with some Starfield & Baldur's gate 3. So been slacking abit on the VN Aspect kek.

but i'm still slacking on a huge backlog. :sleep:
interesting to see tho, didn't even know some of the vns there were getting translated.
Don't even remind me.. I have so many i have to read too Zzz.
Starfield & Baldur's gate 3 took so much of my time and now I'm sitting with a mountain of VN's I never probably will finish.
Other than that im still waiting on Aiyoku No Eustia. One fuking day.

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
  • (Sekai Project) – Released! Get the all-ages version on Steam , and the 18+ version on Fakku . Note: An oversight has led to the 18+ version having some of the all-ages version’s censorship in the main story (particularly in the bath scenes), but all of the h-scenes are still fully intact. A fix is being sought, but contractual restrictions may slow the process down.

Is there any other way? It was removed from fakku. Halp.

There was a problem.
Content does not exist.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nukitashi 2 - Announced
Im not sure whether Shiravune or SolPress were responsible for the prequel´s final "localization" but man,that was a trainwreck and a half.

Kyonyuu Fantasy 4 -Brother Astor-
Didnt know they actually continued translating the series,kinda expected 3if to have sold rather poorly(based completely on my biased opinion instead of any actual data).
Still would rather have 2if tho >_>

althworld

May 12, 2018
Im not sure whether Shiravune or SolPress were responsible for the prequel´s final "localization" but man,that was a trainwreck and a half.

Didnt know they actually continued translating the series,kinda expected 3if to have sold rather poorly(based completely on my biased opinion instead of any actual data).
Still would rather have 2if tho >_>
I'd really like the prequel? sequel? idk, anyway, I'd really like Kyonyuu majo to be translated. some internet forum i don't remember the name of started translating it, but they stopped after mangagamers picked up the series. But I don't think they're ever gonna translate that one. it's the first one of the kyonyuu series, also one of my favs, but i don't understand any japanese, and I'm not gonna learn just for a hentai game.

Wait, since you can put translation requests in this forum, can I put in one for that? I'm kinda in doubt, cause I think mangagamer owns the copyright or something? I'm not really sure though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote