Seeking Visual Novels about breaking strong-willed heroines?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Ya I'm basic :eek:

Looking for some stuff that features strong heroines that get slowly corrupted.

I'm a really big fan of Black Lilith Games which tend to do this very well imo (although the corruption can be pretty fast for my tastes). Radical Dream/Rindou is also someone who does this well (Shin Matai Toshi being the only translated VN with his art but he also does a ton of H-doujins).

As a fan of Black Lilith and Radical Dreams, it goes without saying that I'm big into tentacles, rape, drugs, monster, bestiality, and all that jazz.

I've played through all the Black Lilith Games on this site along with Shin Matai Toshi. I'm looking for some recommendations for more strong-willed, sassy, tsundere, stuck-up, full-of-herself, etc heroines to be mind broken and corrupted.

Thank you for your time!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Tyrant Quest
Karryn's Prison, if you consider Karryn a "heroine" rather than a stuck-up prude. Not a VN, more of a JRPG.
Corrupted Saviors has this exact theme and does it well, but it's not a VN, it's a text-only strategy game.
Overwhored has plenty of heroine corruption, but it's not gradual, it's mind control. Still one of my favorites for this theme. Also a JRPG.
Something Unlimited has asstons of this, but in a way it aims for quantity of heroines rather than developing one or a few. Still worth checking out.

Reactions: p4091a and Oir

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Thank you for the replies! I will check them all out!