Seeking Visual Novels like Sisterly Lust and Life with Mary

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sisterly Lust is one I quite like, though I've never played Life With Mary.

These might not all fit exactly, but they're in the area of which I think SL hits

Sister Sister Sister - This one has renders that I think are lower quality, but its interesting in its own way with possibly as much sexual content

Perverted Hotel - This one is pretty fun, a bit slow to update, but the developer recently joined us on the hub and they seem pretty dedicated to this.

Parental Love - This is pretty much Sisterly Lust, only you play as the father, and I kinda like the plot a little more. That's saying something since I'm more into sisters than daughters.

My Sweet Neighbors - This is another one I really quite like, it's not as broad as SL, with only two sexual interests as of my last playing, but still quite fun.

Long Live the Princess - This is a great game that's a lot more involved than some of these others, even took a little inspiration from it for my own game, but it has as many options as SL. It's moving a little slower, but it is pretty interesting.

Family Values - I admit I haven't come back to this one yet, mostly just because I've been busy though, however it's another father thing with 3 daughters and other characters. It was looking interesting when I last played though.

Depraved Awakening - I like everything about this game. It's heavily story based but finds a way to bring the sex in as much as possible. I always look forward to playing.

Babysitter - This one might be my favorite VN at the moment. Though it is always in competition with Depraved Awakening. The writing is always awesome, in fact, their writer is who I go to when I need to bounce ideas off someone, so this is definitely worth your time.

wavgol

Jul 23, 2018
Sisterly Lust is one I quite like, though I've never played Life With Mary.

These might not all fit exactly, but they're in the area of which I think SL hits

Sister Sister Sister - This one has renders that I think are lower quality, but its interesting in its own way with possibly as much sexual content

Perverted Hotel - This one is pretty fun, a bit slow to update, but the developer recently joined us on the hub and they seem pretty dedicated to this.

Parental Love - This is pretty much Sisterly Lust, only you play as the father, and I kinda like the plot a little more. That's saying something since I'm more into sisters than daughters.

My Sweet Neighbors - This is another one I really quite like, it's not as broad as SL, with only two sexual interests as of my last playing, but still quite fun.

Long Live the Princess - This is a great game that's a lot more involved than some of these others, even took a little inspiration from it for my own game, but it has as many options as SL. It's moving a little slower, but it is pretty interesting.

Family Values - I admit I haven't come back to this one yet, mostly just because I've been busy though, however it's another father thing with 3 daughters and other characters. It was looking interesting when I last played though.

Depraved Awakening - I like everything about this game. It's heavily story based but finds a way to bring the sex in as much as possible. I always look forward to playing.

Babysitter - This one might be my favorite VN at the moment. Though it is always in competition with Depraved Awakening. The writing is always awesome, in fact, their writer is who I go to when I need to bounce ideas off someone, so this is definitely worth your time.
Man, i really appreciate you taking your own free time to reply to my question in such depth, thank you.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018

BeWilder makes great games with NTR content and great renders

vgopal

May 9, 2020
If you liked Sisterly Lust and Life with Mary you might like the below as well.
  • Man of the House
  • Big Brother
  • Parental Love
  • Perverted Hotel
  • Summertime Saga
Also check out this post:

Reactions: Firestorm253