Seeking Visual Novels Similar To Black Lilith VNs?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Black Lilith is kind of the gold standard for me when it comes to tentacles, aphrodisiac/drugs, monsters, etc.

This has unfortunately led me to playing all of their VNs :eek:
Are there any other devs/VNs that cover a similar niche of genres/fetishes?

(Of course I'm doing my own search via the tag system on F95 and there are a ton of choices. So I'm really looking to hear your recommendations/favourites)

Appreciate your time!

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
yes I watched the animated hentai, 4 eps
I´m not sure how it works, but games done by the same studio (Black lilith) can be found under the name Anime lilith as well. There might be a slight chance that you missed those. If not I know of a few games that are similar to some degree:

Sansha mendan - this one has kinda similar art and even scenes to black lilith games. The closest example I can give.
Venus blood Chimera - has worse art than any of the black lilith games, but the writing and the fetishes are on the same level. Not a full VN though, has some resource management - but it doesn´t really take time. Around 70% of the scenes have tentacles though, just a warning if you dislike it.
Kuroinu - Has worse art and writing than Black lilith games, the only reason I mention it is because the fetishes involved are kinda similar. Would only recommend playing it if you run out of everything else.

Right now these are that come to mind, maybe I forgot about some.

Reactions: HunterSeeker