Seeking Visual Novels With Dominant Female NPC

Stripe

May 25, 2021
I'm looking for a visual novel that has at least one dominant female NPC and a male MC. I would prefer 3d renders, but it's not an absolute requirement.

To give you an idea of what I like, my favourite NPC in any game so far is Bella from Being A DIK, her personality/demeanour gets me going like nothing else.

Any recommendations?

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
I've never played Being a DIK, but there's 'Estate: Dominate', you're a guy whose parents died in some accident, and are now forced to work for a rich family, but the skinny is that the family is rich, powerful, and dominant (there's no gay content as far as I know, but there is incest - the PC has a sister who also works for the family - that can, theoretically, be avoided). What I liked about this game is that the family's matriarch is written very well, it's not just smut, but there's actual variety to the domination.

I also remember there was another, lo-fantasy game where the PC lives in a matriarchal society and is forced to obey his mage mother and his younger sister. But I didn't like it for several reasons, mostly because it's very badly written.

In general, when it comes to domination, most games are quite bad. They either make the dom into a borderline psychopathic sadist, or focus too much on sex, when domination is just so much more!

Reactions: Stripe

Stripe

May 25, 2021
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try out Estate: Dominate, it looks interesting.

In general, when it comes to domination, most games are quite bad. They either make the dom into a borderline psychopathic sadist, or focus too much on sex, when domination is just so much more!
I completely agree, it's hard to find it done well, which is why I love Bella's character in Being A DIK so much. She is stern, authoritative, and a little domineering, but without being a psycho; in fact she is actually quite kind/sweet in her own way.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Book of Hypnosis and Climax
  • Conquering the Queen
  • Elven Conquest series
  • HS Tutor
  • Kindread the Redburns
  • Long Live the Princess
  • Monster College
  • My Best Deal
  • Nothing is Forever