4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
The rabbit scene is so unintuitive lmao. I didn't know I have to control it so it just sit there doing nothing when the credits rolled.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Friend... I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish...
But I think I'm better off not knowing the details.
I mean... What the actual heck?! :sneaky:

Anyhoo, could someone tell me what they updated/added between v1.05 to v1.09?

anon27099

Jan 14, 2024
Please update the overview, Links are updated to the latest version but the overview still says it's the novermber 2022 version

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This was a pleasant surprise, really, now finally playing through it. Apart from the whole "if you are not in JP format, your jump doesn't work" mess... (maybe being fully in JP locale also helps; but dunno that for certain)

Right amount of challenge on normal, decent controls, an appreciable story, voices (and good ones for the most part), some lipsync here and there, some cute and sexy expressions for the dialogues.
My only very minor gripes are a) why the heck did they make Vivi and Alps in some scenes and animations borderline titty-monsters? There are some inconsistencies with them melons... Maybe bc of the long development time?
To me -by far- Coco's and Lolo's scenes were the hottest, btw. b) what the fuck was up with the chair and table in the post-credits goodbye scene?!?! :D

Also, where the heck is that movie the shot of which takes up half of the -now outdated, but whatever- opening post, lol?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes