3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Is there a way to change the duration of the H scenes? instead of being 2x times in duration to be 3x for example?
I can give you the Cheat Engine table with the lua script, do you know how to use it? Unfortunately, this is some work for me to make it configurable.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
I can give you the Cheat Engine table with the lua script, do you know how to use it? Unfortunately, this is some work for me to make it configurable.
lol no. I wish the animation would progress when I pressed a button (and also more enemies with h attacks)

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
tried it with vivid dead demo ext 2.1, didn't work
This is really weird. If it can't even auto-attach my only explanation is that either 1) you don't have permission to attach (try running the cheat as admin) or 2) the process doesn't follow the name pattern "Vivid Dead xyz.exe". Can you open the Task Manager and check what is the exe name?

Example (for me):

1719259339169.png

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
This is really weird. If it can't even auto-attach my only explanation is that either 1) you don't have permission to attach (try running the cheat as admin) or 2) the process doesn't follow the name pattern "Vivid Dead xyz.exe". Can you open the Task Manager and check what is the exe name?

Example (for me):

View attachment 3766699
this is the name of the process

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
I'm sorry, no idea why it doesn't work for you. Try to install Cheat Engine and check if you can attach to the game? maybe it will give you an error message why it can't.
why not just send a full copy of you stuff? cheat + game in one zip. that would most likely be a faster solution no? o:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
why not just send a full copy of you stuff? cheat + game in one zip. that would most likely be a faster solution no? o:
Well, here is a link with my folder: but it is extremely unlikely that it will change anything. The issue is not related to the game or my files, if it can't even attach then it's a system issue (antivirus?). Literally any game link should work. Download the MEGA link from this thread, download the cheat, run both, a few sec later the cheat should close and produce a sound.

Does it not work for you either? If yes, the simplest for me to diagnose would be for you to install Cheat Engine, and try to attach it to the game. My guess is that it won't work and CE will tell you why.

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
I'm sorry, no idea why it doesn't work for you. Try to install Cheat Engine and check if you can attach to the game? maybe it will give you an error message why it can't.
i've installed CE a long time ago and it attach to every game normally even vivid dead, in this case i searched the health value and then freeze it

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
i've installed CE a long time ago and it attach to every game normally even vivid dead, in this case i searched the health value and then freeze it
Can you or anyone else who has issues with this mod please run this debug version of the trainer:
Run the game first then this file, a console will open, please copy/paste the output.
(Disclaimer: it will dump the list of all open processes on your machine, so make sure you consent with that, and preferably send the output in PM rather than here)

Last edited:

angelmongler123

May 25, 2024
I have been re-visiting this thread again and again over the past year or so. There seems to have been next to no progress on the game? Or am I missing something? I looked at Kosmic's patreon, although I am not subscribed, but the titles of his posts in the past few months don't seem related to game updates either. Does anyone else know something?

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
I have been re-visiting this thread again and again over the past year or so. There seems to have been next to no progress on the game? Or am I missing something? I looked at Kosmic's patreon, although I am not subscribed, but the titles of his posts in the past few months don't seem related to game updates either. Does anyone else know something?
He sometimes posts the work process in twitter, no updates released though

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Kosmic says things are progressing well, he's been posting ~bi-monthy updates and teasers for a while but he's fairly secretive about the actual content. Apparently the scope of the project has expanded by a lot, the game will be much longer than initially planned.
That said, he doesn't want to constantly release demo after demo. I think because that's what he did with Moon Rhapsody and it just slowed things down too much and he has a habit of perpetually reworking things.

He did mention a new demo getting pretty close to being finished, and that this demo will have quite a bit of fresh content and even some fundamental changes to the game. That said, while I'm super excited for this demo we can't know how long it will take. It sounds like it won't take much longer but it's better to assume it'll take till Fall or even Winter (let's hope it doesn't)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes