3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

johnnytwohats

Sep 12, 2017
26 if i remember correctly.
Hotsprings spawn around 20 and at the 26th one you get an unlock for the floor-blocks.

Sit in water long enough and background characters or mc will be gropped.
I went past the blocks to the underground area but there's no way into that other room

Orner

May 6, 2021
I went past the blocks to the underground area but there's no way into that other room
there will not be untill harpy or someone gets banged down there.

i opened it by reaching top level (without harpy-lifting) , waiting for every background npc leave but harpy and then tried to leave location.
Harpy yelled and got teleported to the underground.

Leaved and re-entered location and the door was unlocked (theres outfit in that)

ATCL

Sep 5, 2017
Hoping someone can find a way to extend animations now with CE or more advanced modding. The black screen is pretty much impenetrable in UMT

Apr 28, 2021
omg i spent 2 hours clearing the tower just to miss the scene's and not get the clothes, please tell me there's a way to get their again without spending another 2 hours clearing it

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
omg i spent 2 hours clearing the tower just to miss the scene's and not get the clothes, please tell me there's a way to get their again without spending another 2 hours clearing it
Nope, need to do it all over again. The dev is a sadist, there isn't even a save function. I lost two runs at lvl 20 due to an infinite loading screen. Fun times. I recommend running cheat engine and locking your HP - it does help a bit with how tedious the tower is.

Apr 28, 2021
Nope, need to do it all over again. The dev is a sadist, there isn't even a save function. I lost two runs at lvl 20 due to an infinite loading screen. Fun times. I recommend running cheat engine and locking your HP - it does help a bit with how tedious the tower is.
yep, figured. great, oh well then time to do it again for my 100%

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
yep, figured. great, oh well then time to do it again for my 100%
Also don't forget to not let the harpy you carry 5 floors upward, this way you'll miss the hot springs scenes that appear around level 20 or so. You get some animations with the girls there if you sit down there.

At the top floor you can also let another girl be molested instead of Kotone. Sit in the hotspring at the top until some other girl gets molested. They'll then get up and leave and get grabbed by the tall shadow guys instead of you - you'll notice a scream if you go up and try to leave the area. I think. Haven't had the opportunity to test the last part because the game crashed. Again.

Andrej777

Oct 1, 2023
Does anyone have a walkthrough of Vivid dead v0.3 extended? If not, can you please film the walkthrough and post it here, it will be useful for all beginners, thanks in advance, since the game is a bit difficult for me, I would like a walkthrough of Vivid dead v0.3 extended, since everything on YouTube is old, there is only a version of the walkthrough of Vivid dead v0.21 on YouTube and that's it.

Apr 28, 2021
Might be cheat engine related me thinks. It's weird that I complain about crashes while I was using CE, recommend someone else use CE to make the tower climb easier and then you crash at the same spot.
ugh maybe i will try it again with only hp lock till 19 then exit cheat engine see if that does anything

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes