3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ShinyMcShinies

Jun 1, 2024
Do we know what enemies have double team grabs? So far I've been able to trigger one with Kappas and regular zombies, doubt there are others currently able to do that, but curious if I'm wrong.

I've also accidentially triggered a standing grab from Kappas that did a fair bit more HP damage (but lacks a game over animation), but haven't been able to figure out what causes that difference yet, maybe something similar to how the ground shadows will fully tackle a standing player if they grab you straight away from dodging a slide kick or similar.

Apr 28, 2021
Do we know what enemies have double team grabs? So far I've been able to trigger one with Kappas and regular zombies, doubt there are others currently able to do that, but curious if I'm wrong.

I've also accidentially triggered a standing grab from Kappas that did a fair bit more HP damage (but lacks a game over animation), but haven't been able to figure out what causes that difference yet, maybe something similar to how the ground shadows will fully tackle a standing player if they grab you straight away from dodging a slide kick or similar.
oh i was jsut testing the kappa grab!!! if you stab then with the knife (x attack) whiel right infront of them they will msot likely grab you and do that 2nd animation

ShinyMcShinies

Jun 1, 2024
oh i was jsut testing the kappa grab!!! if you stab then with the knife (x attack) whiel right infront of them they will msot likely grab you and do that 2nd animation
I couldn't get that to work, but I figured it out! They do that grab if you dodge (space bar) into them.
It's a very short animation though and turns out it does kind of a finisher if you get grabbed that ends very abrubtly with no game over animation, but you need to have between 75-51 health to trigger it, otherwise they do the regular doggy style finish

Apr 28, 2021
I couldn't get that to work, but I figured it out! They do that grab if you dodge (space bar) into them.
It's a very short animation though and turns out it does kind of a finisher if you get grabbed that ends very abrubtly with no game over animation, but you need to have between 75-51 health to trigger it, otherwise they do the regular doggy style finish
oh yea, i forgot you can dodge in this game lol

asdfasdfew2qrasdf

Mar 24, 2023
Did you guys download the v0.3 extended from kemono? The table I provided doesn't work with v0.3 from itch.io!
The table is working fine on my side.
View attachment 3890110

Beautiful modification(y). Now the only thing left is to find the variable that allows the enemy to finish without the game over function being called.
Oh yeah was using the itch.io version. kosmic removed v0.3 and replaced it with v0.3.1 recently and idk if that has any effect on the cheat table. so far not working for me, but thanks for the heads up

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
So, I went ahead and tried the 0.3.0 extended edition.
Right when I fought Rias (???) I used an air paint and crash.
Definitely need the 3.1 extended version here. I'll try again tomorrow, but man it's frustrating losing almost 2 hours worth of progress due to bugs.
Still really good game.

ShinyMcShinies

Jun 1, 2024
I get stuck on L-5 right after beating the Harpy boss, I can't get past neither the closed door or the vines in the room after her, I reckon the green spray in the rooms below is needed, but I can't figure out how to get to it. How do I progress?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
I get stuck on L-5 right after beating the Harpy boss, I can't get past neither the closed door or the vines in the room after her, I reckon the green spray in the rooms below is needed, but I can't figure out how to get to it. How do I progress?
There's a few loose tiles on the bridge, they shake when you stand on them. Wait a second or two and they'll fall down.

TempyBoy69_2

Mar 31, 2023

I can't get the double Kappa any tips?

Feb 7, 2022

i think this is the link for the extended v0.3.1
i am not sure if your progress from the itch.io version can transfer to the extended version

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyMcShinies
Feb 7, 2022
for version 3.1 extended? i thought the 3.0 table worked
also how do i get past the vines in the dark forest
nevermind, youonly need to use the nekomata transparent gimmick

Last edited:

jnjrngg

Dec 26, 2019
Is LVL 3 possible to pass? after passing through the shadow world, I have a rotating triangle in which you can change colors and the only thing that gives you somewhere to go is red. In the discussion, I saw how people reach level 5 and on the map on the right they have an additional branch of rooms. How to get there.

Addition I killed the boss rat, but then I get thrown into the menu.

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
for version 3.1 extended? i thought the 3.0 table worked
also how do i get past the vines in the dark forest
Those vines can be bypassed by turning into Nekomata, there are 2 ghosts with souls (I just call them that) in that stage, just need to look for them.

Also, I think the link which you sent for version 3.1 extended doesn't work. Could be my internet though.

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
The save is for the extended version, not the free version. I thought that maybe you're using the free version, that's why I asked. I have no clue why it isn't working, maybe you need to include the settings.ini as well? I'll just upload the entire folder. If that doesn't work I have no idea why.
that save how do i get out to explore im just stuck with a boss i cant go anywhere

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes