3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
Hello, i'm really sorry, but i'm too dumb to understand where to go after the second fight with the ghost girl on the fountain.

i have the light paint.
So, you should have finished stage 3, which means you are supposed to go back to stage 2 (sewers) and make an lightning block at the top, where the 3 fire platforms are. Also yes, you need fire.

Also no worries, this game can be a bit confusing at times.

Feb 7, 2022
As far as I know, you need the Air Paint to make them go helicopter. I have no idea where to get the paint other then the tower of mist. So uh...sorry. Good luck there.
if the air paint refers to the green paint then there is one in the dark forest in a different area, but idk how to get it
yup i really have no clue how to get it

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2021
if the air paint refers to the green paint then there is one in the dark forest in a different area, but idk how to get it
yup i really have no clue how to get it
the get the wind spray you need to go to were you fight the harpy on the bridge, on the very left of the bridge one of the parts of the bridge falls out and drops into the spray room, sorry for bad explanation

sannnzyaaa

Jul 7, 2024
Can someone post a gallery of monsters related to this game tower? I tried to break through the tower, but I could only reach the 13th floor at the highest

Feb 20, 2020
I reached the boss in the sewers, a big creature with a big head, killing him opens the tower, but you can't go back to the story mode, although I see that I don't have some locations open that are open for others
First ,your game version is 3.x EXT (Download by patreon/kemono)
Then You killed sewer Boss and Game will unlock Mountain Area.
Just Load your savedata, back to Warp point, you can warp to the mountain.

Nov 22, 2018
Any ideas on getting through this underground in the hotspring?
spring.jpg

In return, I'll share my discovery.
Ice spray is needed, and use it to freeze the spring behind Erie the rabbit(actually half nekomata) girl.
Climb up and go through the gap, and you can get 1 powerup chest.
hidden.jpg

Feb 7, 2022
the get the wind spray you need to go to were you fight the harpy on the bridge, on the very left of the bridge one of the parts of the bridge falls out and drops into the spray room, sorry for bad explanation
thanks alot now i have 100% blackroot forest
istill dont know how to get the 100% in the sewers though (lol)

TempyBoy69_2

Mar 31, 2023

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
the cheat engine does in fact stop working on hp after a little while, not sure how to fix

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
also ive been soft locked fucking twice now due to switching the wrong spray paint. that's crazy levels of oversight ngl

not soft locked apparently i got to go back to sewers and figure out wtf im supposed to do with the yellow block. i did figure it out but if thats the main progression path that is WILD

so got to tower of mist 14 before i clipped through the floor. anyone have mp4s of all the scenes? this game is driving me nuts and yet i am compelled to see all the scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: UZone

Neild1

Jan 12, 2023
I am seeing people becoming Joker level of crazy because of the progression, and I understand. If you want to see all the H scenes, go on Gelbooru and search for kosmic91. There should be all the new scenes so far plus all the H scenes of Moon Rhapsody.

For my part, I'm just waiting for a functional cheat table.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes