3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Somewhere on the previous pages was the answer. You need to go back to level 2, where the sewers are, there is a place where you need to use red paint to go up, there are platforms at the top, you need to go even higher, there will be a yellow square, activate it, and quickly kick it into the left room, and in it jump into a narrow opening in the ceiling.
I did that part but what did hitting that square thing do? when I defeat the girl for the second time and go left my light orbs dissapears

ital

Jan 26, 2019
what to do after defeating the boss in the sewers?
The tower opens, but if you re-enter the story mode, you will appear in the room with the boss, you can immediately exit through the door and return to other areas

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I did that part but what did hitting that square thing do? when I defeat the girl for the second time and go left my light orbs dissapears
At first I didn't get the joke either, but then I realized it didn't matter, I had to find a way to move on. In theory, at each level you start from the beginning, only objects remain, and if these 2 balls are needed somewhere, they will be there, you won't be able to take them in one location and move them to another.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
At first I didn't get the joke either, but then I realized it didn't matter, I had to find a way to move on. In theory, at each level you start from the beginning, only objects remain, and if these 2 balls are needed somewhere, they will be there, you won't be able to take them in one location and move them to another.
There is a door over the shop in the place where the bunny lady is. But how do I get the orbs to the door? When I leave the stage or teleport they dissappear. And the yellow walls block off my path

Andrej777

Oct 1, 2023
Who has a save of the game Vivid DEAD with the completed tower of level 26, version of the game 0.3.1. extended

ital

Jan 26, 2019
There is a door over the shop in the place where the bunny lady is. But how do I get the orbs to the door? When I leave the stage or teleport they dissappear. And the yellow walls block off my path
I didn't see any doors next to the lady rabbit

SubtleOne

Jan 27, 2018
This game is tormenting me, I've search all over this thread and no-one seems to be stuck where I am. I've only made it to the sewers and have the red spray can, where do I find the next one? There's one red block near the end of the first level which I can't seem to hit which would take me to a ladder. Is that it?

Feb 7, 2022
This game is tormenting me, I've search all over this thread and no-one seems to be stuck where I am. I've only made it to the sewers and have the red spray can, where do I find the next one? There's one red block near the end of the first level which I can't seem to hit which would take me to a ladder. Is that it?
The blue spray can is in the sewers to the left side, after the slime. Take the first door and destroy the blocks in the ground by aiming your red paint downwards

Reactions: SubtleOne

ital

Jan 26, 2019
The game is really very difficult, it is not a usual game where you can get what you want quickly, here you have to rack your brains, solve puzzles, and move very, very carefully so as not to die.
I don't have anything like that in the area where the store is and where the rabbit girl is

ital

Jan 26, 2019
How do yall get dif clothes? do you buy them?
I used the save shared on another page because I was tired of trying to figure out how to get to a new location. It says 100% story completion. 3 types of clothing are available in the closet.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
The game is certainly addictive, but its difficulty is not justified, the sex scenes are not that interesting, especially since the price for them is death.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
To be honest - the hardest part of the game are controls. Not the monsters, nor the puzzles or mazes but the controls - it's clunky, unresponsive at some places and spoil all the impression about the game.

Reactions: NoFridge

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Where do i go when the ghost lady is defeated? all exits are blocket off and the orbs disapears when i leave the stage to the left of the fauntain

Screenshot_5.png

ital

Jan 26, 2019
More often yes, but still, here I am now trying for the 5th time to go as far as possible in one place, where after the big boss with a big sword, on the right there is a harpy, and further through the locations, I have already died many times, there are not enough heals, not enough resources to survive, and this is already starting to piss me off, you don’t understand why I am suffering at all?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes