3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
More often yes, but still, here I am now trying for the 5th time to go as far as possible in one place, where after the big boss with a big sword, on the right there is a harpy, and further through the locations, I have already died many times, there are not enough heals, not enough resources to survive, and this is already starting to piss me off, you don’t understand why I am suffering at all?
Boss with big sword? How do i get there? the game just ends after the boos fight with the lizzard

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Ive done that too, then i killed the lizzard boss, and the game ended...
After the game is over, you can go back into the story mode, you appear in a room with a boss, you can return to old locations, I couldn't figure out how to get to a new zone, so I used the save, I've been running there for the 10th time and dying in about the same places, I'm tired of it already.
In general, of course, it is interesting how to get to a new location, I would like to know from other people how to do this

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
After the game is over, you can go back into the story mode, you appear in a room with a boss, you can return to old locations, I couldn't figure out how to get to a new zone, so I used the save, I've been running there for the 10th time and dying in about the same places, I'm tired of it already.
In general, of course, it is interesting how to get to a new location, I would like to know from other people how to do this
I found this on Youtube, but it doesnt make any sense. When you crawl under the went efter defeating the girl, he gets a completely diffrent room than me

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
At first I also played the regular one, then the extended one, but nothing changed at the stage where I got stuck.
I just now figured out that I can hit the triangles with diffrent colors and not just the yellow one. Im now trying to figure out this pussle

GrimmLand

May 31, 2018
I ran all over the place, but I couldn't find this place.
You know the area that you get the Katana and get the ghost in a certain house to unlock the door? There's a sack enemy on the ground and you have to get below it. You can use any spray or weapon to break blocks then after that you'll need a red spray to create a platform to get the MP item. It's tricky though on making the platform

ital

Jan 26, 2019
You know the area that you get the Katana and get the ghost in a certain house to unlock the door? There's a sack enemy on the ground and you have to get below it. You can use any spray or weapon to break blocks then after that you'll need a red spray to create a platform to get the MP item. It's tricky though on making the platform
I was not in the zone where the katana lies, I was in the first zone of course, then the sewers, then where the ghost girl is, and also where the store and the rabbit girl are, oh yeah, and where the zone leading to the boss is, I didn't find any other entrances.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes