3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
after killing the ghost, there seems to be nothing to do there, you should have gotten the lightning spray, which can be used here
1723478187720.png

Please help. I am stuck here. Where can i find lighting spray ? I killed the big slim or ghost like boss, but cannot find the lighting spray.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Am I missing some tactics, or how am I supposed to kill the guy with a huge sword?! 50+HP per hit, and no cheezing like sniping him (like you could do with a harpy) nor quick melee like with those ghost chicks nor the final boss... Also since the last build I have no idea where the last item in the second city area (one with the ghosts etc that is) is...

GrimmLand

May 31, 2018
I was not in the zone where the katana lies, I was in the first zone of course, then the sewers, then where the ghost girl is, and also where the store and the rabbit girl are, oh yeah, and where the zone leading to the boss is, I didn't find any other entrances.
The Katana is in the first zone and the area in the photo is also in the same zone. You just have to crouch twice to go under a platform on your way to get the ghost for unlocking the sewer area

Renewsmiley

Mar 23, 2019
Hey does anyone have a guide or a way to complete L-4 Pitfall plains? Ive completed it before, but when i run through it again to try and figure out how to unlock L-5 Blackroot Forest. all of the blocks in L-4 are reset to block my way out of the underground tunnels. So im kinda soflocked. I dont remember how to deactivate the blocks in the map. There's also some Vines at the bottom of the first pitfall. does anyone know how to get rid of them? Vivid Dead 8_12_2024 3_59_57 PM.png Vivid Dead 8_12_2024 3_52_56 PM.png Vivid Dead 8_12_2024 3_56_31 PM.png

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Hey does anyone have a guide or a way to complete L-4 Pitfall plains? Ive completed it before, but when i run through it again to try and figure out how to unlock L-5 Blackroot Forest. all of the blocks in L-4 are reset to block my way out of the underground tunnels. So im kinda soflocked. I dont remember how to deactivate the blocks in the map. There's also some Vines at the bottom of the first pitfall. does anyone know how to get rid of them? View attachment 3925565 View attachment 3925557 View attachment 3925558
You can phase through the vines in the white hair form.

Reactions: Renewsmiley

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Hey does anyone have a guide or a way to complete L-4 Pitfall plains? Ive completed it before, but when i run through it again to try and figure out how to unlock L-5 Blackroot Forest. all of the blocks in L-4 are reset to block my way out of the underground tunnels. So im kinda soflocked. I dont remember how to deactivate the blocks in the map. There's also some Vines at the bottom of the first pitfall. does anyone know how to get rid of them? View attachment 3925565 View attachment 3925557 View attachment 3925558
Where did you get so many potions, how did you crack them?

Melontable

Oct 23, 2018
Man I cannot find the last item in level 5, at 83%.
*edit* Never mind found it, it was the one behind the door in the raft section.

Last edited:

berkova

Jun 27, 2019
It will be given in another zone, after killing the ghost woman with a knife
...and what to do next in this stage? I cant figure out where is the pass to next lvl, after beating slime. Red portal is locked, she cant go through water stream, and the rainbow potion is unreachable. In one of the previous versions it was more understandable as it seems to me. I remember that I got the yellow paint without any problems

Anubis_Protector421

May 21, 2020
really wish that game over bar could be anywhere else instead of in the center of the screen blocking half the animations.
Also this game really needs to be clearer on where youre supposed to go next.

Reactions: NoFridge

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
...and what to do next in this stage? I cant figure out where is the pass to next lvl, after beating slime. Red portal is locked, she cant go through water stream, and the rainbow potion is unreachable. In one of the previous versions it was more understandable as it seems to me. I remember that I got the yellow paint without any problems
Before getting the lightning paint? The ghost you need to unlock the exit zone is just past the slime, after climbing the waterfall in the next room (get the ice paint to get there). Next just climb the waterfall area at the right end of the map, and the exit door will be to the right from that area.
After getting the paint, though, things get even easier. Climb the waterfall area gain, use the lightning box to get to the key (just like in the older versions) - and back to the fire paint room to get to the exit route (this time getting to the bonus game area is slightly trickier though).

Nov 22, 2018
One day one walkthrough.
I'm writing walkthrough for 100% items and unique items for each stage.
First day, it's L-1.
This stage is almost one way, so I don't explain the way this time.

100% items:
1. At the beginning of the stage, use sprays or long range attacks to break this block, to get the HP up.
1-1.jpg
2. Fire spray is needed.
At almost the end of the stage, use fire spray to hit this hidden block to make it appear. Get on it and go to the right, climb up and get the MP up.
Even you don't use analog stick, you still can jump down and shoot the fire arrow upwards to hit it.
1-2.jpg

Unique item:
It's Katana. A melee weapon with higher ATK and longer attack range.
Light spray (that can be found in L-3) and long range melee (such as baseball bat) are needed.
Same area as the 2nd power up, go inside a building through the window at the upper-left corner.
Clear the room first. Then use light spray to make the block appear, hit it and drop it down with the baseball bat.
1-3.jpg
If the block is blinking, you can use the spray to recharge it.
Move the block to cover this sign, to make the hidden platforms on the left appear. Climb up and get the sword.
1-4.jpg

Last edited:

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
2. Fire spray is needed.
At almost the end of the stage, use fire spray to hit this hidden block to make it appear. Get on it and go to the right, climb up and get the MP up.
Even you don't use analog stick, you still can jump down and shoot the fire arrow upwards to hit it.
View attachment 3930796
How do you hit the block. Its Impossible for me to hit the hidden block with fire spray. If i jump down and hit, it disappear before i run back to the place

Nov 22, 2018
Second day, it's L-2.
Depends on having light spray or not, there are 2 routes.
Main route (without light spray): go to the left, beat the slime boss and get the ice spray.
After returning to the beginning, go to the left->up route and get an onibi to open the way to L-3, that's at the right->up->right route from the beginning.
After finishing L-2, a shortcut that opposite to the merchant will be opened, that leads to the teleport graffiti between L-1 and L-2.

The hidden route will be mentioned later.

100% items:
1. Fire spray is needed.
After beating the slime on the left, go to the door route and go underwater.
2-1.jpg
You should find an ice wall before getting ice spray.
Use fire spray to destroy the wall, and solve the puzzle inside the room, to get a power up chest (with money and a power up depends on when you hit the chest).

You need nekomata form to get the other hidden items. That means you need to open the hidden route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unique item:
It's Anima. A consumable item to recover MP.
After beating the slime boss, climb the ladder and use ice spray to freeze the water.
Instead of going up to get the onibi, keep going forward and it's at the end.

Last edited:

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
i am stuck at level 3. got light spray from level3, went back to level2, and went to right bottom part and beat a boss. then also beat a ghost girl in same area. But now i don't find any path in L3 one possible path is locked by red and green blocks

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes