EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverf95.png

Overview:
Leaving her life in the forest for the opportunities of the big city, young Vixen has no idea that she will be sucked into a game of religion, politics and lots of semen.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-20
Release Date: 2020-05-04
Developer: Fluxcarnal -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The artist's idea of anatomical aesthetics is definitely *very* YMMV.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Very unsual game... I'ts a shame that there is way too much text and so few art... It's nearly a Text based game... So only interesting for fluent english speakers and those who realy like to read...

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
interesting plot idea! People on here are very fussy and critical but don't mind them. Keep it up - I'm looking forward to seeing how this project develops.
Thanks a lot, I have already have more on the way, just need a bit of polishing. First a storyline starting in the city, with some of the themes already hinted at, then two more areas is what I have planned and begun to do so far. Plus whatever odd stuff I conjure up along the way.

And not to worry, I know I like 'different' bodies (ironically enough probably more realistic than most other stuff in games here?) and weird stuff, so I pretty much anticipated it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Saw the fox girl in a cauldron, and the witch in the next frame, and thought Bielegraphics was making a game at first.
Looking forward to seeing how this develops. Should be a fun project to watch.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
It has nice graphics in terms of quality but I think I'll wait a bit to evaluate how hardcore it's in terms of having fun.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
So this looked pretty interesting. I can't really say much about the story because not much has happened yet, you basically just move to the city and get acquainted with the locations so far, but the world building is kind of cool. It seems like everyone is futanari and people use semen as a currency so that's interesting. The places you get to explore have some interesting scenery and characters as well. The weird thing though is the sex scenes. They're like half text based and half not. It looks like this game is made in Koikatsu so I'm not sure if they were just temporarly done this way or not, but in every scene you never actually see the characters touching each other. Like if the main character is getting a BJ, you'll just see the girl on her knees sucking nothing and then the camera pans to the MC putting her dick into the air. When the guard goes to finger the MC's ass, you just see her bent over. Are there plans to update the sex scenes so you can actually see what's happening or is this just the style of the game Fluxcarnal?

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Any and all things are up for being changed and improved along the way as I become more familiar and (hopefully) better with everything. It's pretty much just a learning experience for me. But for now this is pretty much the style for the game (which sounds a lot better than 'I have no idea what I'm doing', hehe).

Thanks for the interest, I hope to have more to show soon.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Any and all things are up for being changed and improved along the way as I become more familiar and (hopefully) better with everything. It's pretty much just a learning experience for me. But for now this is pretty much the style for the game (which sounds a lot better than 'I have no idea what I'm doing', hehe).

Thanks for the interest, I hope to have more to show soon
Thank you for the answer. Good luck with the game

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
LoL go figure, I thought the priestess tits in the first pic and the fox chick tits in the fifth pic looked great...
... but I'm not into futa so I saw that and accepted I'm not the target audience anyway.
GL to the dev and the rest of you in getting your right mix, to each their own ;)

Reactions: Fluxcarnal
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes