VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Vixens Tail [v1.0] [Fluxcarnal]

1. 4.00 star(s)

skaisher

This is a fairly good game. The story, art, and characters are decent, though not enough for 5 stars imo. Overall the game could use more content and depth, though I guess that is where the sequel comes in.

The main concern with the game is figuring out what to do, but compared to the sequel, it's actually not that difficult here. I still had some moments of just randomly visiting areas until something happened, but I finished the game without needing to look for a guide. It does also have a game over, which is really badly designed. It comes right before the end and it's the only one in the game. I luckily expected something to go wrong, so I saved. But it really just kicks you out to the title screen! Should have reset the scene at most.

If the content interests you, this is worth a quick playthrough. just don't expect anything too amazing. It's competent and I would really like more games like this, but it does lack a certain polish to make it truly great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v1.0]

Cool short game with some choices.
    The art is nice, the number of h-scenes is quite big.

However it is possible to finish it in 15-20 minutes if you know what to do.

Also if you are not careful you will get bad ending. There is pretty tight budget for items 1-2 "money" short = bad end.

Not the perfect game, but it is finished, works and felt exciting to play.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

whotheff

I'm not into furry, monster girl stuff, but this game is quite fun, entertaining and unique. I only wish I could go back 1-2 screens to avoid saving - loading or re-playing the whole game just so see more content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0

I would not really call this game a visual novel, its more akin to a free flowing puzzle game. The story is pretty simple with short scenes and short storytelling parts.
    Overall i enjoyed this short puzzle game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Andru77

This games is excellet :D it checks so many pervy things for me, only sad thing is that our heroine did not get her intended Titties, which you can see in the prewiev images. Since saggy titties with brown areolas are my thing.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

VikingSnake

Fun Alpha build of this game by Fluxcarnal, play if you like weird futa Characters and cum as currency. Promising Story so far cant wait to see what comes in the next few updates with new locations and updated CG