VN - Others - VKotegawa Hypnotic Exhibitionist Story [v0.22] [AquiNas]

1. 4.00 star(s)

outbalancing

Cool game, but very short, all my favorite tags include mind control, exhibitionism, and the fair maiden, I would like a continuation, because I really liked it. If the game had been longer I would have given it a 5 for sure))
  2. 1.00 star(s)

BillWillian234

mc hypnotizes her once and then she just becomes a plaything for a bunch of background characters mc has less lines in the game then the actual "Male A" type characters like I get the game isn't done yet but if this is how the game's story starts then it can only go downhill from where it is
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: All clicking.
    Interface: Ren’py dialogue, with a location and scene menu.
    Writing
    Plot: The usual for a hypnosis game. Strangely though, it seems to be more exhibitionism than serving the protagonist. Of all the people who have groped the main girl, the protagonist isn’t one.
    Characters: Shy girl surrounded by horny men. Expected from a japanese game.
    Typos: There were a couple.
    Art
    Models: No real male models yet, but the female is really nice.
    Animations: N/A.
    Background: As good as they need to be.
    Audio
    Music: Good enough.
    Effects: Well placed, though you can’t go the next line while the audio is playing.
    Voices: None.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

karlosos

V0.22.
    I like this unfinished story. Even though it is censored.
    Yui is an innocent girl, but that makes the story more interesting, as she is corrupted by the hypnosis, to start becoming be an exhibitionist. I like that she is not fully lewd, and needs to be persuaded to be naked
    I thought the artwork was good, for this type of story, and Yui is attractive.
    Yui Kotegawa has left me wanting to see more.
    If the creator of this game were to make games that were not censored, I would probably support him.