VL Gothic Fonts

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
Is there any Eng video teaching us on how to fix the VL Gothic Font Problem? I am unable to understand the written form of the help since I am not that great at the computer tech. I also tried downloading and re-installing it but failed. Can someone help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
With the RPGM versions that uses one the font is in the I think, definitely VX Ace. If a game uses a version with a RTP make sure it's installed.

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
With the RPGM versions that uses one the font is in the I think, definitely VX Ace. If a game uses a version with a RTP make sure it's installed.
I have already installed it but still have problem . In Fact, according to one thread, I needed to install the VL Gothic Fonts into the Windows itself but when I did that new problems arose such as missing audio and Tiles. What has happened?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have already installed it but still have problem...
There's more than one RTP. Make sure you have the right one for the version of RPGM the game is made in, or reinstall it if you do. It could be the other missing files are also in the RTP with VL Gothic not the game itself.

Other than them being in a missing RTP errors with files like audio and images can be from locale and/or extraction if the file name is Japanese, occasionally they are just missing.

The name of a game would help, to see what RPGM version it is and what's inside.

Reactions: scrumbles