Identify VN about a guy and girl becoming servants to a rich family

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I don't remember what it's called, but I really liked it. It's a bdsm- and incest-themed VN.

We get to play as a guy whose parents either died or ran off, leaving a huge debt to the local rich and powerful family. The family in question, out of the kindness of their hearts, and as a way to get the debt settled, take the guy and his sister on as servants. The sister is a stout, "ugly" redhead (later gets a sexy makeover). The family mainly consists of the mother (who is a stereotypical matriarch MILF) and the daughter (who is a stereotypical young-adult spoiled brat); other family members appear on occasion, I think, I don't remember. There's also a maid who is very loyal to the family, but also has some sort of secret and sometimes helps the PC.
What I liked about the VN is how it handled the bdsm subjects. It wasn't just about sex or abuse, but about rationalizing why some people are on top, and others are at the bottom. It gave social commentary.
One thing I didn't like about it was that incest content was supposedly optional (you're prompted to choose if you want to have it), but then the game still gives it to you.

Thanks!