VN Game Kink selection - Let me know your thoughts.

Would you like a Kink Selection in your game?

• Total voters

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
I made a short prologue to a game I'm creating and it revolves around showing multiple kinks to the user in order to tailor their experience. Would this be something that you would find useful? Basically it will show you a kink (example: Voyeur), then show you a sample scene and let you decide if it's something you want in the game. If not, those types of scenes will be replaced with something that you do enjoy. I've included a link to the game (only about 5-10 mins long but shows a few kinks and how it would work.

Would love your feedback on that and also on the quality of the renders themselves.

Start_3_Luna.jpg Voyeur_2.jpg Queen_Cover_Final.png

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2022
Not really.
Making alternative scene seem pointless for most story based games.
All of the fetishes where a nope for me.
Renders look nice.

Honestly just make it something you can toggle on in the options or just give the option to skip it.
No need for the extra work.

Reactions: Rafster

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
sounds great but in reality double work for story and renders, like 2 fetishes will need 4 story and render variation
better make kinks character specific rather than global, wanna kink B pick characters C
some people will simply skip game even if it have avoidable tags/content

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
some people will simply skip game even if it have avoidable tags/content
That is one thing I was kinda worried about. I don't understand why that would be the case but I've heard people say that as well. Like even if NTR is a listed tag but avoidable, people are not going to play it.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
That is one thing I was kinda worried about. I don't understand why that would be the case but I've heard people say that as well. Like even if NTR is a listed tag but avoidable, people are not going to play it.
everyone have their personal tastes.
Exclude tags option was top request probably on this forum

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think, it is a big amount of games offered, while you have only a restricted amount of time. And here are thousands of games, one can try alone on this site. So one has to use very hard selective measures to find games, which one might really like. If you had only 100 games which had your kinks, with 10 having a kink, you absolutely don't like, would you even bother to think about the 10, as you can't count the hours you would use to try the other 90?