Seeking VN recommendations - Harem edition

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

A few words about myself and my tastes before I ask, I play a lot of adult games, generally speaking I don't read the story of adult games, I don't care, I care about the gameplay, the theme, the art, a lot of things but not the story, however when it comes to eastern visual novels I don't consider those to be adult games, even when they have gameplay <I know, It's weird>

speaking of that, I started reading Fate Hollow Ataraxia at the request of someone I know and while it's not a bad VN, I do feel a craving to read a harem VN, but I want a harem VN with a protagonist that has more personality than a wet tissue and is a bit well not a lame protagonist, something like Evenicle, I really liked the way the harem was in that one, also I looking for eastern classic VNs not stuff like... well most of the stuff made on renpy, it can be a VN with or without gameplay doesn't really matter to me, I like both, it can be a serious VN or a nukige, it can be adult or all ages I'm open to taking any suggestions and I'll filter through them

stuff that I already went through that might be obvious are Kamidori <loved it> Evenicle <like it> ImoPara 1 <eh it was ok> tried 2 but didn't feel much for it and didn't try 3, We Love Master! < remember reading one route of it a long time ago> barely remember this one, and Sagara Family I think 2 routes of this a long time ago,

I generally am OK with most stuff, the only VNs I ever dropped were off the top of my head Maggot Baits as that was way to much and too intense and just... wrong... and Sabbat of the Witch, I dropped the last route cuz it was really boring <great art and somewhat interesting story but kinda really boring characters and drama>

stuff I have my eyes on: Wizards Climber <not sure if this is harem or if it just has scenes with multiple characters> Venus Blood VNs and Chrono Clock < again not sure if its a harem or if it just has scenes with multiple characters>, Bunny Black 2, played the first but from what I recall that wasn't much of a harem

also just to be clear, I'm not dissing stuff wester stuff made on renpy or RPGM or other stuff like that, I love it but I don't play those to read hours of text, I play them in order to play not read