Svalkash

Jun 10, 2020
ENG title: Slime Musume no Sodatekata
JP title: スライム娘の育て方
Developer website:
VNDB:
Language: Japanese
Description:
In the middle of a fierce war with demons, countless artificial life forms were being created in a certain lab as weapons against the demons. Among them was an organic life form (slime) which was deemed to be a failure and discarded after repeated terrible experiments. One young man took pity on the slime girl and secretly took her under his protection.
However, she had lost all trust in humans due to all the torture that she suffered during the experiments. Determined to save her life, the young man treated her with love, hoping that she would open up her heart to him one day.
Samples:
1630408852134.png 1630408861248.png 1630408869156.png

There are already 2 Vanadis games on F95Zone, and though "Lamia" is debatable, the second one is just perfect.
They have in common a good storytelling with interesting characters and vhigh quality CGs.
It would be cool if someone could translate them: it will be a pain to use MTL with such games

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They must be tricky to translate or something. Slime Musume seems pretty popular, getting called Teaching Feeling with a slime. But there still seems to be only the two Vanadis games around.

Reactions: Svalkash

Svalkash

Jun 10, 2020
They must be tricky to translate or something. Slime Musume seems pretty popular, getting called Teaching Feeling with a slime. But there still seems to be only the two Vanadis games around.
Well, everybody loves slimes. Though I don't understand why most games paint them loli-like and kinda stupid (come on, even MGQ...).. but that's just my opinion

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Svalkash

Jun 10, 2020
And Vanadis games... seems like they are just unknown to most people. I just saw one of them a week ago and was like "eh, not so many replies, and art not so good as in VH/MGQ, probably another small game from noname developer". But I was impressed.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Well, everybody loves slimes. Though I don't understand why most games paint them loli-like and kinda stupid (come on, even MGQ...).. but that's just my opinion
Can't say why they're usually lolis, but them being stupid makes sense. They're slimes. They're basically the designated tutorial monster in most jrpgs, and literally don't have a brain. Just slime. Maybe the loli comes from them being low level? I couldn't really say for sure, but intelligence comes from pondering the orb, not being the orb.

Olote65

Jan 29, 2020
I wonder if Vanadis is just hard to translate or really trigger happy on DMCAs or something. Cause none of their games have been translated. Which sucks, especially for this one.