Others [VN][Translation Request] Kanjuku Rouge Drip [RJ099963] [Autobahn]

bigmeme221

Nov 1, 2019
ENG title : Kanjuku Rouge Drip
JP title : 完熟ルージュドリップ
LINK :
Genre : Dirty Talk, Mother, Mature Woman / MILF ,Married Woman, Bukkake, Blowjob / Fellatio.

Screenshot_2.png

Overview:
Kaname Mori is a 1X year old boy who has just begun his first ever part time job as a waiter at a cafe called Sabrina. One day a lady in her forties enter. Taking a liking to Kaname they talk for a while. A day later Kaname is informed by the owner that cafe Sabrina actually is a secret meeting place of a special club consisting of women over 40 who likes to have relations with young boys. Kaname is sent to an apartment for a delivery. Inside is only a bed and the older woman he bumped into the previous day. Now begins his experience with older ladies lips. The women of the club have a special fetish for fellatio and they want to teach boys the pleasure of a mature female's mouth. But what Kaname does not know is that one of the women in the club is someone he knows very well.

Download Link:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
There are no tool made to translate Autobahn VNs TBH.
But I'll see if I can manage to workaround it a little bit.

Reactions: stupid_army

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
If someone need help with JP translation , DM me.
You mean you'll help in translating or editing/proofreading?
Do you think you can help with proofreading of by elf, currently i am proofreading it and Mars will proofread it second time. So are you interested?

Last edited: