Identify VN where MC and FMC get transported to an alternate reality where having lots of clothes is shameful, themed around Exhibitionism

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
A few years ago, I played a japanese visual novel in english where the main character and another girl (his childhood friend) get transported into an alternate reality of the same world they were in (they fall into a fountain, I think?), but where wearing normal clothes or lots of clothes is considered "shameful". Instead, every single girl wears skimpy versions of their original clothes.

She has to wear a skimpy version of the school uniform and pasties on her nipples to go to school the next day.

The game centers around his childhood friend having to wear those skimpy clothings and being chastised when she tried to cover or put more clothes. It's a vanilla game, the only ones that find those clothes sexual, are the MC and FMC.

Please, I've been trying to discover what's the game for months now and VNDB hasn't helped much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anantha96

Alex_88

Aug 15, 2017
A few years ago, I played a japanese visual novel in english where the main character and another girl (his childhood friend) get transported into an alternate reality of the same world they were in (they fall into a fountain, I think?), but where wearing normal clothes or lots of clothes is considered "shameful". Instead, every single girl wears skimpy versions of their original clothes.

She has to wear a skimpy version of the school uniform and pasties on her nipples to go to school the next day.

The game centers around his childhood friend having to wear those skimpy clothings and being chastised when she tried to cover or put more clothes. It's a vanilla game, the only ones that find those clothes sexual, are the MC and FMC.

Please, I've been trying to discover what's the game for months now and VNDB hasn't helped much.
I played Cosplay Fetish Academy a long time ago and I think this is the game you are looking for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guanoprata