Identify VN where you have sex with your old friends and your sex therapist boss or something

mpaaimpa

Jul 20, 2018
Played this game online a few months ago, it didn't need to be downloaded or anything.

The plot is something like you worked for a company that would enhance parts of your body or something, like making your penis, breasts, or butt larger/smaller, but this wasn't really a main plot point if the story, aside from your boss being very open sexually. At some point you meet up with two of your old friends and have sex with both of them together, taking your crush's virginity I think? Then you kind of go on a few dates or something and she decides to meet you at your work. At the same time, the other friend shows up and blah blah blah, for some reason the other friend and your boss decide to have a sex competition or something with you to compete for which of them gets to fuck the other? At the end of that you're mostly having sex with your old crush, in that ending at least, and your boss is encouraging you and your crush to be more sexual with each other, especially encouraging her to tell you what she wants you to do. It had a few endings depending on the choices you made but I only saw the one ending. I remember a lot of little parts to it, but I can't remember who made it, where I played it, or the name at all.

The crush had I think Red Hair, the other friend was tomboy-ish and had long, darker hair and wasn't as thicc as the other two, and your boss was pretty slutty looking and blonde, but I could be wrong about that.

Last edited: