Identify VN with an ill girl

crimey

Mar 12, 2020
I was using the search bar, but I didn't find any matching results.

Some time ago (could be like 2 years?!) I was playing a VN where the MC is a boy. In the beginning you have to do jobs to gain money and one day through this jobs you're meeting a family with a sick daughter. The family is keeping the girl at home because her illnes has something to do with the daylight, so they wouldn't let her go outside.

The game was in an early state so that's literally everything I know this far.
It had decent visuals as far as I remember but I can't remember the name and I'd like to see wether the game made some progress/got continued or not

Hopefully someone here knows the game o_O

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
So I can't remember the name of the game. But I think I remember the game so I thought I would see if more details would help. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the game where the MC's dad dies and you live with your mom and sister. You start working at a company your dad worked at on this machine that let you access his memories and relive them for a little. Is that the same game? I will look through my stuff to find it.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So I can't remember the name of the game. But I think I remember the game so I thought I would see if more details would help. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the game where the MC's dad dies and you live with your mom and sister. You start working at a company your dad worked at on this machine that let you access his memories and relive them for a little. Is that the same game? I will look through my stuff to find it.
That sounds like Shut Up and Dance.