Seeking VNs for skip-lovers / EZ to follow VNs

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(in short) request: VNs where you can follow the story despite skipping (that is, where choices-options are quite frequent, text passages are comparatively short, etc)
i think i checked about dozen VNs and GGGB was the best match.
* Elena's Life, Katy Corruption might be somewhat half-close to GGGB/what i d like. as being rather text-heavy (and felt bit off...might be caz of story itself & renders... as pictures-into-2D imo gave some realistic feel )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(long version, my copypaste from elsewhere)
basically i launch VNs when im tired with sandbox grinding ...mostly I skip everything to the point of turning a VN into a comics made of only sex scenes.
though i could say that i liked GGGB
(i) i could follow the story despite my skipping. (and i opted to read here and there)
(ii)i could see how my choices affected the story development. (given that skipping was still quite heavy)
i assume that is because the opportunities to choose options-answers poped-up quite frequently compared to most VNs. imo pictures sequence might give me enough clues as well. not huge amount of text. so in this case i felt kinda immersed into a story
optional (iii) no gameovers and mostly intuitively clear what options to choose (so no need to keep some pdf file open and be distracted)

Last edited: