Seeking VNs or Games like Being a Dik?

Nov 8, 2018
Hey Guys,

I am searching for a VN with realistic setup (rather no Anime), with renders & animations and maybe even some mini-games in it. My favorites so far are Being a Dik and Broken Dreams, but there is such little content available right now...
I was also pretty impressed by the story of The DeLuca Family even though the setup is rather static (i.e. few animations as in most VNs I saw)

Any help is highly appreciated, thanks!

BAP

SysterTysk

Jan 13, 2020
I agree with the ones mentioned above. But a game by the same creator as Being a DIK, and in my opinion the best lewd indie game out there: "Acting Lessons". multiple endings, great renders, and a story with friendship and humour... and the only game that kept a lump in my throat and I actually cried to... I know I'm a 45 YO wuss!! ;)

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
I agree with the ones mentioned above. But a game by the same creator as Being a DIK, and in my opinion the best lewd indie game out there: "Acting Lessons". multiple endings, great renders, and a story with friendship and humour... and the only game that kept a lump in my throat and I actually cried to... I know I'm a 45 YO wuss!! ;)
yes i just tried that out thanks to this post and man oh man is that one a tear jerker

Sublimelife

Dec 6, 2017
That's funny because that is the exact reason why I stopped being a patron of DrPinkCake. I dont really need my adult games to make me cry