[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] [S>Voice] Voice acting male; proofreading English; translation German

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
Skills:
- acting for (mainly) theatrical performances
- fluent in English and German
- Most prominently method acting, though certain roles are more natural than others
- Truthfully speaking voice acting less known to me

Preferred method of contact:
- Dm me here, if serious I will refer you to my discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- If you feel like paying that's awesome, but I would like to refrain from making claims before you have evaluated my worth for yourself

Availability:
- Part time, maybe even less due to issues listed below

Work Samples:
- Nothing except real-life plays and/or my school exams to prove my fluidity in German/English :unsure:

Additional comments:
- ! Will not do any moaning and other works focused only on sex noises and the like ! also I'M A DUDE, just so there's no confusions lol
- Time availability is shaky due to me not having a professional voice recording studio at my disposal - I'm a poor student hoping to make it as an actor it's to be expected
- Thus mic quality is likely not perfect.. sorry
- I'm mainly doing this to work on my craft since theatres are all closed where I live and acting classes are currently unavailable due to financial reasons
- Lastly I need to say I'm not a professional by any means, but I have experience in the field and most importantly live for acting

For any inquiries please shoot me a dm and I promise to get back to you in max. 24 hours, thank you for your consideration

Last edited: