• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Ren'Py Voice Assistant & Auto Forward [Simultaneously]

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
I like to have voice assistant on, but when I enable "auto" fast-forward it doesn't work. I can only have one or the other. I find this true for many games..in fact, all until just very recently.

I'm not sure if it's by sheer chance, but three of the last four games I've played had this option enabled out of the box. I'm wondering if it's a request devs have been getting, and now we're starting to see it implemented more and more. Yet, searching various forums I don't see others requesting this.

I stumbled upon and saw there are ways to enable/disable certain preferences. The way it was written made it sound like this is something a player could access and change..? However, I have no idea WHERE to find what's described. Like is there a specific file I can access as a player on Mac? I play on Windows as well, albeit, less frequently.