Ren'Py - Abandoned - Void Divers Vortex [v0.4.1] [9thCrux]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's a good start in my opinion. I like to play MMORPG in AVN's . Renders are decent. Writing is not that bad. There is no sexual content atm ( only nudity scene is that you saw in the preview pics). If you are looking for sexual contents this not the game for you. Sandbox part is very easy. That sandbox part is to give you the feel of MMORPG. So it's ok. I don't like fast sexual relationships so I liked the current pace. Lokking forward to next updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : v0.4.1

Game is kinetical till now. Now there is one potential LI and MC is following her path. You can't change it because there is no choice to make. But she is cute so no problem her personality is also ok. All sex scenes in the game yet are unavoidable. But all the sex scenes are with characters in MM0RPG game meaning they are virtual characters. And there is an unavoidable sharing sex scene. I personally don't like sharing but I'm okay with this beacause she is not a LI. She is a virtual character in the MMORPG who wants all the boys to herself. And we can't change the MC's name. Still I'm giving it a 5 star because I liked the story renders are ok but not the best. But in the future if dev plans to include NTR surely avoid this game. But I think it will not happen. Also there is some guest characters appearing in this game from the Dev's other game. ( But I didn't played his other game yet ).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Look at the pics available.
    You've now seen the game.

I like the concept. Sorta. It would need to be like 100x more content to be a decent game in size alone. That inventory system seems clean but I can see that going badly easily. Guess we'll see.
    Decent renders.